NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

the amount of undercover hoes that think they are smart just advertising on reddit and twitter and buying shout outs are in for a rude awakening.

so many college chicks with a clean instagram bio with nothing in it about onlyfans but then they put their amazon wish list in their bio in OF and poof hoes exposed.

:clawd2:

these the types of onlyfans that are the best

Anybody got Southern Mae?

:tuh:

Jesus. She's already on the decline. Previously immaculate titties already marred with chunks of metal. And now it looks like she's dyed her hair with green kool-aid. These hoes are masters at decreasing their value I swear. She went from girl next door to strip club whore in two weeks. I give it 30 days before she has a massive stomach tattoo in big block letters.
you could also add in a tummy tuck and a fake ass too

Jesus. She's already on the decline. Previously immaculate titties already marred with chunks of metal. And now it looks like she's dyed her hair with green kool-aid. These hoes are masters at decreasing their value I swear. She went from girl next door to strip club whore in two weeks. I give it 30 days before she has a massive stomach tattoo in big block letters.

Yeah, I saw so much promise in her, then with each new release of pics and vids; I get more unimpressed because she is turning into basic run of the mill chick. She may want to slow it down and change image consultants....lol

• Ether
Reactions: athinkingman

I'm trynna understand the huge bruises on her legs and arms.

On a side note: I'm always a little fascinated when dudes bemoan great titties "marred with chunks of metal".... I guess y'all feel how I do about tats, that they actually debase a woman's beauty a lot of times.

I'm not the hugest fan of nipple piercings (though they can be pretty hot in some contexts) but I don't see what's the big deal.... The rings can easily be taken out and you'd never be the wiser that she ever pierced them. It's nowhere near as irremediable as tattoos. Or is it ruined for you just knowing that she's been pierced at all?

Reactions: athinkingman
I agree. She needs a better manager. This 'Motel 6' junk ain't hitting.
seems like they in it for the quick cash grab with her ass .. probably gon replace her in about 2-3 months with some other chick lol .. she dun made a killing already .. we in ADHD times now .. everything gotta be full blast for muhphuckas to tune in

I'm trynna understand the huge bruises on her legs and arms.

On a side note: I'm always a little fascinated when dudes bemoan great titties "marred with chunks of metal".... I guess y'all feel how I do about tats, that they actually debase a woman's beauty a lot of times.

I'm not the hugest fan of nipple piercings (though they can be pretty hot in some contexts) but I don't see what's the big deal.... The rings can easily be taken out and you'd never be the wiser that she ever pierced them. It's nowhere near as irremediable as tattoos. Or is it ruined for you just knowing that she's been pierced at all?
maybe she "fell down some stairs" but seriously, I think some heinous shit may be happening after the camera goes off

tattoos are good when they have some type of order, like it looks pleasing to the eye. 90% of these chicks look like middle/high school desks with their tattoos and think that they look the shit and not like some shit. Its nasty looking to me when your body looks like patch work with tattoos all over the place. Ive seen highway underpasses with graffiti that look more pleasing.

the piercing that I cannot stand are those damn nose piercings that make these chicks look like Fernando the bull off of looney toons. But if its a mild piercing that doesnt take way from the beauty or aint some crazy shit...then its all good

seems like they in it for the quick cash grab with her ass .. probably gon replace her in about 2-3 months with some other chick lol .. she dun made a killing already .. we in ADHD times now .. everything gotta be full blast for muhphuckas to tune in

her role model is brittanya and she is doing the same stuff brittanya is doing. Like i said she won't last a year, brittanya is an old whore true and true not someone a 18 year should take lessons from