Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I'm trynna understand the huge bruises on her legs and arms.

On a side note: I'm always a little fascinated when dudes bemoan great titties "marred with chunks of metal".... I guess y'all feel how I do about tats, that they actually debase a woman's beauty a lot of times.

I'm not the hugest fan of nipple piercings (though they can be pretty hot in some contexts) but I don't see what's the big deal.... The rings can easily be taken out and you'd never be the wiser that she ever pierced them. It's nowhere near as irremediable as tattoos. Or is it ruined for you just knowing that she's been pierced at all?
I feel you on the tattoo thing. Tattoos don’t turn me off, but if they aren’t situated right, they look tacky. That’s how I feel about some of those chicks on CCHD/NVG. A tat is supposed have a nice “feng shui” about it. It looks like they tried to strategically place them and failed miserably. Some of them don’t even look like they would even get a tat. Looking like a librarian and shit. I’m not judging, I’m just saying. (Fun Fact: Olivia Jayy was a librarian.)

As for nipple rings, a lot more chicks are doing it nowadays. I see them through the shirt all the time. (I’m not a perv) A lot of chicks are also going “co - MAMM - do”. (Aka: Braless - “Free The Nip”) It’s hard not to notice. I’m starting to like nipple rings.

I feel you on the tattoo thing. Tattoos don’t turn me off, but if they aren’t situated right, they look tacky. That’s how I feel about some of those chicks on CCHD/NVG. A tat is supposed have a nice “feng shui” about it. It looks like they tried to strategically place them and failed miserably. Some of them don’t even look like they would even get a tat. Looking like a librarian and shit. I’m not judging, I’m just saying. (Fun Fact: Olivia Jayy was a librarian.)

As for nipple rings, a lot more chicks are doing it nowadays. I see them through the shirt all the time. (I’m not a perv) A lot of chicks are also going “co - MAMM - do”. (Aka: Braless - “Free The Nip”) It’s hard not to notice. I’m starting to like nipple rings.

Haha I feel you on the NVG shit. The weirdly-placed, comically bad tattoos is such a running theme there I kinda thought it was something they were doing purposely. You'll have a beautiful girl with a perfect body, and then for no reason she'll have a big tattoo of Stewie between her tits. And a lot of times, their tattoos are unfinished too... I often wonder if they're not doing the scenes just to get enough money to complete their ink.

The "feng shui" of tattoos has always been something that has concerned me too. I remember being very upset in the early 2000s when people started getting tats above their knees and their forearms. Never made sense to me, but it would get much worse...

Now? The shit is largely a turnoff for me... even scrolling through this post I see some chicks that have great bodies but I end up scrolling past because of the tats. Especially these chicks with tats in their inner butt cheeks... so when they twerk it looks like they didn't wipe properly after dropping a deuce. :scust:

View attachment 416849
I’m bored. This is one of the tattoo chicks that came to mind. @joegrine This scene is a couple months old. I think she has the potential to be pretty decent looking. Right now she just looks kinda lame. I’d still fuck though. Don’t get it twisted...

View attachment 416866

View attachment 416871
Dingy lookin azz tatts...

Yeah, she looks like she scrawled those tats herself while sitting bored in History class.

Back