NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

IOVu.gif

why you not reporting this as ad linking @Diar @footlong
@Banginscrew901 you need to keep the same energy
isn't that repeated ad linking why isn't he banned ?
@AP21 you need to ban @M4nh4tt4n he is constantly as linking, which is not allowed here
@Goldie ??
@Infamous114
@Loquacious
Not that I care what y'all fools think, but I didn't ask for Manhattan to be banned. That was this dude trying to prove a point. When Manhattan first joined he was on that ad link shit, we tussled, and he stopped and became cool and a top tier poster. He started back with the ads and I just silently reported his posts. Today, this other guy made it a spectacle and, if Manhattan's banned, that's why. But I hope he's not banned.

I agree 100% @Diar is a fucking rat, you may think your doing good but it’s that type of mentality that scares me, that snitch ass mentality

once a snitch always a snitch no matter the circumstances or to whom
I will snitch, tell, and rat on ad linkers any time and every time. They don't get respect, at least not from me. Period. I've made that crystal clear almost from the moment I joined. That is my line and everyone knows it. Don't post ad links. Call that whatever you want.

Not that I care what y'all fools think, but I didn't ask for Manhattan to be banned. That was this dude trying to prove a point. When Manhattan first joined he was on that ad link shit, we tussled, and he stopped and became cool and a top tier poster. He started back with the ads and I just silently reported his posts. Today, this other guy made it a spectacle and, if Manhattan's banned, that's why. But I hope he's not banned.

I will snitch, tell, and rat on ad linkers any time and every time. They don't get respect, at least not from me. Period. I've made that crystal clear almost from the moment I joined. That is my line and everyone knows it. Don't post ad links. Call that whatever you want.
I never seen dude ass till today ?

Reactions: Boog215
View attachment 371396
Congrats you did it, now more than half the thread hate your ass, I hope it helps you sleep better at night. Was it worth it? @Diar
If no one in here ever acknowledges my existence again and that was the price to get rid of all ad links...yep, worth it.

But, really, dude, why would I give a fuck? I barely talk to anyone in here except Fight. I'm not here for friendship or camraderie. Just AD-FREE Megas.

I wasn’t talking about you
1. I can't ban anyone. Mods do that.
2. You only get banned if you repeatedly violate established rules. Mods decide that.
3. Don't violate rules, no issues.
4. I didn't ask for him to be banned. As I showed in the post above, another member did that.
5. I don't want him banned and hope he's not permanently banned.

• Wack
Reactions: Mika1977