Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Lol once again ..
this is the "game" ..
got niggas turning on each other ..
look at this shit lol
Lol.... dude called me the mayor. Hell, I feel like I'm running for office explaining myself all the time.

"I started the "Skipped" campaign to restore honor and integrity to this great thread! I fought against the invading ad linkers and held the line against cantankerous thots! Since my ad link ban, the thread has been cleaned up immensely. There is more, not less, free flowing content and the level of annoying spam has decreased 98%. In my wake, codes have emerged to keep links alive longer and now Filemail and its hostility towards the DMCA promises to take all of us to heights unseen!!!"

:lol10:

Lol.... dude called me the mayor. Hell, I feel like I'm running for office explaining myself all the time.

"I started the "Skipped" campaign to restore honor and integrity to this great thread! I fought against the invading ad linkers and held the line against cantankerous thots! Since my ad link ban, the thread has been cleaned up immensely. There is more, not less, free flowing content and the level of annoying spam has decreased 98%. In my wake, codes have emerged to keep links alive longer and now Filemail and its hostility towards the DMCA promises to take all of us to heights unseen!!!"

967EC05F-80D8-4362-B45C-DC460A3F50F7.jpeg.ede9f00329141a813199a251346e92b6.jpeg

Funny as fuck ?????

You’ve done nothing. Post new/ original content just once please and become an actual contributor. You’re nothing til then

:tuh:

@Fightbackmode2005 wasn’t it you talking all that “Runtelldat” before. Found your guy.

You used to be on slumz boxdrn grabbing all the request, then you disappered
Yea .. had to cool down for a min .. too much shit/drama just for links to get clapped and accs murked within days .. and dunno if you know but you can't even get on BX now with a VPN so I kinda fell all da way off from it

Yea .. had to cool down for a min .. too much shit/drama just for links to get clapped and accs murked within days .. and dunno if you know but you can't even get on BX now with a VPN so I kinda fell all da way off from it

I really should get a VPN but I don't really download or do any wild shit.

You’ve done nothing. Post new/ original content just once please and become an actual contributor. You’re nothing til then

:tuh:

@Fightbackmode2005 wasn’t it you talking all that “Runtelldat” before. Found your guy.
I actually sat and wrote a long ass reply to someone with 28 messages. LOL...Jerome can get a long back and forth. I'll even take his criticism and insults. He's a vet.

But you and the rest....

and-all-you-other-cats-throwin-shots-at-jigga-you-44722595.png

And you deserve all the heat your getting, you been acting like you created this and it resolved around you smh

free my guy Manhattan

Back