NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Tonight!

coming soon.jpg

All Dat Azz 18 (2004) | Adult DVD Empire

Personal Pussy POV - DVD - Justin Slayer Productions, Inc.

If you aren't bothered by it, then why the butthurt comment?
This is amusing. Butthurt? It's cool that you learned how to argue on the internet, but I'm not here to argue. It's also quite unfortunate that you had to go and frame your whole mindset on the idea that I'm against you. You're being unnecessarily antagonistic. It's not that serious.

Ignoring your attempt at reading my mind, I've already answered your question.

Wait. You accused me of being butthurt, then immediately went and admitted to being butthurt by some internet insults? Wow. How difficult is it to ignore insults here? There IS an "ignore" function, no? Some pretty thin skin for someone with a Thanos avatar, but that's not my problem.
The rest of your paragraph is rather weird, since in switching your codes up, you went and protected your links from EVERYBODY ELSE except a select few. I don't even have a problem with that. I'm not mad that niggas have private Discords. However, you put it on a public thread, and I'm within my rights to comment on it. That's my issue. You went from dropping links to dropping flexes... The paywall stuff is obviously bullshit, but that's inevitable.

You've gone and validated my point right here
Just know my links will be encoded and I will share with a select group.
. That's your prerogative. All I said was that it's no longer in the interest of the thread at large. You haven't refuted that.

The wild thing about the rest of your message is that you assume this is the only spot I get drops from... By the way, I got a couple of plaintext links on Thothub just minutes ago. Don't be dense. As for VIP spots, If it was in my interests to so, I'd have done it already. Again, you're making assumptions about my capacity to access things. I repeat: don't be dense.

You end your rant as you began: attempting to read my mind... Also, no, what you're doing now technically isn't sharing at all.

:lol10:You seem to be hurt by what Budee did. I happen to disagree with it, but I can't control niggas. You don't think he'd have released the info if he had it by now?

Okay okay I've came back and now shit got serious. Shit I'm still posting on erome y'all I'm too lost. Wtf is coding like catch a brutha up

• Haha
Reactions: Kipling15
Today was a great day in the market so...
428ECFA2FB1E27483A2381993A3F7D55
62F71ED3D39805BFA02EA88E3E5BC839
F867BB20952084480C0BC8B4C63B5186
0430EADA779089E67B88ABF88E061916
8766F81E75B07A05DC1D6789901080D7

Not much on this one. May be worth the wait for a sale or something. meh.

Don't forget the slashes.

sigh... I thought I was in the in-crowd but I guess I've fallen out of favor. I've spent a bunch of time trying to figure out this iteration today and I guess I have to come back with my tail between my legs and ask someone to help me out with this one. I don't wanna be lame and offer a trade, but I was getting ready to post updated sp!cyl!lbr@t today but I'm just not up tp date with the latest code so I dunno what to do.

Anyway, hit me up with this (even though I expect it to be trash) and I'll get you in the DMs.

Well fucck it here is one ill
sigh... I thought I was in the in-crowd but I guess I've fallen out of favor. I've spent a bunch of time trying to figure out this iteration today and I guess I have to come back with my tail between my legs and ask someone to help me out with this one. I don't wanna be lame and offer a trade, but I was getting ready to post updated sp!cyl!lbr@t today but I'm just not up tp date with the latest code so I dunno what to do.

Anyway, hit me up with this (even though I expect it to be trash) and I'll get you in the DMs.
same if trade that I had for the answer but fuck I feel like if I asked I'd be ghosted

• Haha
Reactions: joegrine