NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

View attachment 279051 so I had a discussion with my cousin last week about spicy j and I need yall opinion...Has she really fell off? And you why? She still fine ASF...Could it be she got old or maybe just ran out of ideas? Yall let me know

I mean, she is what she always was, a latina with a fat ass that doesn't fuck on camera. there's no falling off if she never got on? idk. She's always been boring IMO but the ass still fat. Wouldn't download but i'd stream.

I mean, she is what she always was, a latina with a fat ass that doesn't fuck on camera. there's no falling off if she never got on? idk. She's always been boring IMO but the ass still fat. Wouldn't download but i'd stream.
Yeah...bruh she was hot one point in her career but for some reason her videos has gotten weak over the years...maybe its because she's never took real dick on camera...that shit has got wack it 2020 smh

I tell you what if anyone can find spicy j getting fucked in a video...that dude is the Goat of Goats...but you'll probably have a better chance at winning the lottery lol

I love buying OF custom content and paying via CashApp and then having my CC apply a charge-back.

Kind of foul. I wouldn't do this, but at the end of the day, stealing content is stealing content, I guess.

But Cash app just repeatedly goes along with this, giving the money back, no issue?