Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

90s.

The chick in the white short set with the cap. So strange that she is barely "thick" at all by contemporary standards, but back then you almost never saw a chick so stacked in videos.

She was also in a lot of Bad Boy videos. Like she was the famous "Bad Boy video chick" dancing behind LL @2:52

You been jerking off to this shit from the 90s you gotta be old and💀

This tranny stuff AGAIN. I'm not a fan of tranny's. Women from birth. Need to abbreviate that in some way.......

Anyways....

Didn't this same thing happen about 2months back?
Didn't this same thing blow up likes its doing right now?

If I say anything that i'm superdy-duperdy sure of.......

If I'm bold enough to say it on a public forum, and my fellow gentlemen are reading the posts i'm dropping and replying.....

If I can save my fellows from SPENDING MONEY or REQUESTING her/he mega thinking she/he is a she....

I'M GONNA HAVE RECEIPTS.

Then there would be no questions. There would be no drama. No controversy.
There would be no constant bickering and posting.............

This tranny stuff AGAIN. I'm not a fan of tranny's. Women from birth. Need to abbreviate that in some way.......

Anyways....

Didn't this same thing happen about 2months back?
Didn't this same thing blow up likes its doing right now?

If I say anything that i'm superdy-duperdy sure of.......

If I'm bold enough to say it on a public forum, and my fellow gentlemen are reading the posts i'm dropping and replying.....

If I can save my fellows from SPENDING MONEY or REQUESTING her/he mega thinking she/he is a she....

I'M GONNA HAVE RECEIPTS.

Then there would be no questions. There would be no drama. No controversy.
There would be no constant bickering and posting.............
That particular person have a awkward long torso, fake titties. Do I have to go on?

It's so funny how upset and worked up these cats are getting over this.

Even if she IS a transwoman.... so what? She looks extremely feminine and a lot of straight dudes find her extremely attractive. Finding someone who looks like a woman attractive is not gay.... I hate to break it to you, but you're never gonna actually have sex with her. You're gonna jerk off to her image, and the image she presents is one of an attractive woman. What's behind that image is kinda irrelevant.
DeliciousYellowishAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Ahhhh... it's a mix. I was about to say "How the hell can an !t@lyb@e folder be 133GB?" I'm not sure she has even 1GB worth of content in the past year...

RIght off the top, a whole bunch of ToS/AUP here...
u gotta hurry I just wanted Italy,mazi and sadity content all they shit still ain’t been hit by tos yet lucky for me😌

That particular person have a awkward long torso, fake titties. Do I have to go on?

The last time, I sort of gave up when you brought the torso thing up. There are surgeries for that. You would think someone that went into so much detail to do expensive fake tiddies (which is not in dispute) and what has to be 'state of the art' labioplasty wouldn't spend extra cash to do body contouring surgery. There is nothing that can't be ground down and reshaped. Labia though, that's the hardest part. She would need to have had at least 4 surgeries to make it look like that. No way you will hide that. Plastic surgeons would have loose lips (pun intended)about the aesthetic outcome.

Anyway, before the dude that's trying to force a disabled woman on me thinks I'm invested in this individual also, let me move on. Like the last time, I just want(ed) more solid evidence than things surgery can't take care off.

View attachment 637454
View attachment 637455
View attachment 637456
Imaging taking a bad bitch home and seeing a dick A52E9BEF-CA6E-4897-AA78-1197852D05D3.gif

Back