Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Best I can do for ya.
dawn.png

https://baddiesonly.tv/videos/3747/yeah-she-strap/

Why do I have to research some shit you're telling me you know? Did this bitch burn you or something because you're on some "read the transcripts" Trump supporter shit right now. How. Do. You. Know. That. She's. A. Dude.? The bitch has 1.1 million followers. Wouldn't they like to know?
Believe me or don't. I don't really care.

I'm not the first person to bring it up that's a man.
But you are the first person to not prove it. Smh.
Believe me or don't. I don't really care.
So you're not for the bros huh? You and the 2 school boys who laughed at the post are going to sit there and let dudes on here like and import someone you say is a tranny without any proof besides, "Trust me" and "Do a back ground check?". 💩

But you are the first person to not prove it. Smh.
So you're not for the bros huh? You and the 2 school boys who laughed at the post are going to sit there and let dudes on here like and import someone you say is a tranny without any proof besides, "Trust me" and "Do a back ground check?". 💩
Exactly. If I was to provide proof, y'all will sweep it under the rug and play it off as a fetish. That's how niggas do in this thread. 🤷🏾‍♂️😂😂😂

Exactly. If I was to provide proof, y'all will sweep it under the rug and play it off as a fetish. That's how niggas do in this thread. 🤷🏾‍♂️😂😂😂

It's so funny how upset and worked up these cats are getting over this.

Even if she IS a transwoman.... so what? She looks extremely feminine and a lot of straight dudes find her extremely attractive. Finding someone who looks like a woman attractive is not gay.... I hate to break it to you, but you're never gonna actually have sex with her. You're gonna jerk off to her image, and the image she presents is one of an attractive woman. What's behind that image is kinda irrelevant.

I don't think you have proof. I think you're one of those "It's photoshopped. I like bitches who look like they can't afford to get their shit wiped from the net", type niggas like your boys.

Even if she IS a transwoman.... so what? She looks extremely feminine and a lot of straight dudes find her extremely attractive. Finding someone who looks like a woman attractive is not gay.... I hate to break it to you, but you're never gonna actually have sex with her. You're gonna jerk off to her image, and the image she presents is one of an attractive woman. What's behind that image is kinda irrelevant.
giphy.gif

If you will smash that, big ups to you. Not every cooch arouses. It's just that simple.
This is the first time someone is trying to force a preference on me. What next? One legged albino midgets?

28 Things Only Those Who Are New To Dubai Will Relate To – Lovin Dubai
Yes.....that’s next...you in or are you fakin?:shrug2:

2e5257b2-1c39-4df1-af78-1502432a657e_623848437684831.gif

Back