NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

It's so funny how upset and worked up these cats are getting over this.

Even if she IS a transwoman.... so what? She looks extremely feminine and a lot of straight dudes find her extremely attractive. Finding someone who looks like a woman attractive is not gay.... I hate to break it to you, but you're never gonna actually have sex with her. You're gonna jerk off to her image, and the image she presents is one of an attractive woman. What's behind that image is kinda irrelevant.

So you just admitted you jerked off to trannys 😂😂😂

So you just admitted you jerked off to trannys 😂😂😂

I'm actually not a fan of Princess Helayna at all. If you have followed my commentary on here, you probably know that in general, fake titties are a dealbreaker for me. Especially when they look very fake, like hers. And her unusually long torso freaks me out a little bit. That being said, I do admire her nature trail. But nah.... she don't do it for me.

I have seen some extremely attractive transwomen who would totally fool you, though.

I'm actually not a fan of Princess Helayna at all. If you have followed my commentary on here, you probably know that in general, fake titties are a dealbreaker for me. Especially when they look very fake, like hers. And her unusually long torso freaks me out a little bit. That being said, I do admire her nature trail. But nah.... she don't do it for me.

I have seen some extremely attractive transwomen who would totally fool you, though.
They don't even believe those fake titties 😂😂😂

The question was did you ever jerk off to a tranny😂😭 can never get a straight answer out of you.

The question was did you ever jerk off to a tranny😂😭 can never get a straight answer out of you.

I have never jerked off to a transperson. Though if I had, I probably wouldn't be ashamed of it either.

EDIT: Strike that. Now that I think about it.... I have. There was a model who used to be in hip-hop videos back in the day... she was pretty much the first thick hip-hop model who started the trend for a particular body type. EVERYBODY fantasized about that chick.

Not everybody knew she was trans. It was many years before I realized it myself. *shrug*

• Haha
Reactions: Another1
I have never jerked off to a transperson. Though if I had, I probably wouldn't be ashamed of it either.

EDIT: Strike that. Now that I think about it.... I have. There was a model who used to be in hip-hop videos back in the day... she was pretty much the first thick hip-hop model who started the trend for a particular body type. EVERYBODY fantasized about that chick.

Not everybody knew she was trans. It was many years before I realized it myself. *shrug*
What was the most memorable video she was in? What era was it? I never heard about that.

What was the most memorable video she was in? What era was it? I never heard about that.

90s.

The chick in the white short set with the cap. So strange that she is barely "thick" at all by contemporary standards, but back then you almost never saw a chick so stacked in videos.

She was also in a lot of Bad Boy videos. Like she was the famous "Bad Boy video chick" dancing behind LL @2:52

• Coon
Reactions: Another1
90s.

The chick in the white short set with the cap. So strange that she is barely "thick" at all by contemporary standards, but back then you almost never saw a chick so stacked in videos.

She was also in a lot of Bad Boy videos. Like she was the famous "Bad Boy video chick" dancing behind LL @2:52

You been jerking off to this shit from the 90s you gotta be old and💀