Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I feel you. But the point remains...somebody at some point gotta buy the shit that gets leaked. And the follow up, why pay YOU? This whole shit got started on some free shit and you dropped a few gems then flipped the script on everybody. It’s no different than them Reddit niggas tryna charge for megas
them niggas is charging $5 a pop for one folder I got over 200+ hoes in my shit bitches yall be arguing about on here daily lol that kristiana mega is because of me niggas was not having her shit and I just re-upped that bitch

You still a bitch for charging lol
You on ho shit I rather give my money to the source like I been doing tf you think you doing cyber pimpin :huh5:
Imagine
them niggas is charging $5 a pop for one folder I got over 200+ hoes in my shit bitches yall be arguing about on here daily lol that kristiana mega is because of me niggas was not having her shit and I just re-upped that bitch
you say $5 is a scam then you must be broke in real life and that’s tough.

We tryna help y’all get in the best discord with no disappointments but y’all can’t understand because you can’t pay a small fee to join. The discord has rules so the links won’t disappear. And we only invite trusted people who won’t snitch and resell them. If y’all want proof msg me.

anybody got her ?
shit trash trash
g8f_R.H._3v1c_i.W_RUNNIN-HOEZ-iNTO-WALLZ~xhhrverv0wob_s.jpg

We tryna help y’all get in the best discord with no disappointments but y’all can’t understand because you can’t pay a small fee to join. The discord has rules so the links won’t disappear. And we only invite trusted people who won’t snitch and resell them. If y’all want proof msg me.
Define "trusted" and how will you know if niggas not reselling? I'm just curious is all.

Back