Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Y’all content can’t be that up to date you in here looking for recruits lol $5 only go so far before you have to buy new shit to update so y’all obviously dont have enough members :think2: Big cappin ass niggas Reddit niggas
Alright you sure msg me and I’ll send you a vid of all the models in our discord and the amount of people we have in our discord. We have people we trust so the discord won’t get shut down and the links won’t disappear like on this site.

I got a tester discord , whoever don’t post wont get any recommendations from me to be in the real group which isn’t mines lol inbox f
Alright you sure msg me and I’ll send you a vid of all the models in our discord and the amount of people we have in our discord. We have people we trust so the discord won’t get shut down and the links won’t disappear like on this site.
lol yea whatever

I got a tester discord , whoever don’t post wont get any recommendations from me to be in the real group which isn’t mines lol inbox f

lol yea whatever
Theres a reason we have a price on the discord. We only invite people we can trust and we don’t want no snitches or people who will take the links to resell them. Plus it ain’t even that much to join the discord if y’all don’t want to come to the promise land than good luck with the disappearing links

banginscrew901 you got some real bitch tendencies banning me right when I was responding to people with proof I was even making a burner mega to drop off a care package cause ik y'all are tired of that weak ass recycled content your admin keep letting folks post but fuck that i see how that nigga moving...

Percules sound like he scamming for a fix
I’m almost certain that he’s the “exposing-skeezers” mf from Reddit. Just cross check the shit he’s posted in here with that profile on there. He’s selling a Dropbox subscription with all the shit he’s collecting on discord. I could be wrong, but there really isn’t a good reason why he would charge the verified ppl on here to join the discord

Back