Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I’m almost certain that he’s the “exposing-skeezers” mf from Reddit. Just cross check the shit he’s posted in here with that profile on there. He’s selling a Dropbox subscription with all the shit he’s collecting on discord. I could be wrong, but there really isn’t a good reason why he would charge the verified ppl on here to join the discord
He legit I got shown proof still it’s fuck him lol I rather support the hoes

I’m almost certain that he’s the “exposing-skeezers” mf from Reddit. Just cross check the shit he’s posted in here with that profile on there. He’s selling a Dropbox subscription with all the shit he’s collecting on discord. I could be wrong, but there really isn’t a good reason why he would charge the verified ppl on here to join the discord
yall niggas are out your mind ol how much proof do yall niggas want for the nigga who keep asking for kia amire i posted her in the first place lmao....

Percules is legit he trying to help you people get to the promise land but y’all won’t understand.

SUPPORT THE HOES... LMFAO WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU NIGGAS
View attachment 201123
I feel you. But the point remains...somebody at some point gotta buy the shit that gets leaked. And the follow up, why pay YOU? This whole shit got started on some free shit and you dropped a few gems then flipped the script on everybody. It’s no different than them Reddit niggas tryna charge for megas

Back