NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Hate to say it but we had some dudes in here caping for this chick. Ya'll need to slap yourselves. Keep telling ya'll dudes we gotta stick together and not let these those come in here trying to divide us. A chick shows a few breasts pics and dudes ready to kiss on the forehead.

View attachment 364573

Wait so this dude pretended to be her, went on a rant, telling us to post her latest nudes, got mad we posted her nudes and now the heat got to much and he comes clean that he was capping???

I ain’t gonna lie. I don’t do that doxx BS, but if someone posted my fam, I’d be like “Who dat?”

so this guy doxed random people who didn't even post any nudes on her, that shit is wild :huh2:

and he admitted she agreed to doing so, talk about liability

eight is in on it too because he pretended like the kids I posted in here were his just to get her only fans and y'all are the ultimate weirdos because you actuated doxed her and she blocked me I told her my twitter was fightbackmode2005 so she could cuss you out it didn't work

eight is in on it too because he pretended like the kids I posted in here were his just to get her only fans and y'all are the ultimate weirdos because you actuated doxed her and she blocked me I told her my twitter was fightbackmode2005 so she could cuss you out it didn't work

hold up. @Eight wanted nudes and played along
you wanted to save her for to get free nudes
you doxed random people
and you said you were doing it in her name
and now she blocked you

it's not even 5am, i gotta stop arguing on here

hold up. @Eight wanted nudes and played along
you wanted to save her for to get free nudes
you doxed random people
and you said you were doing it in her name
and now she blocked you

it's not even 5am, i gotta stop arguing on here

you literally harassed her for 2 hours go apologize I told her I was you

this is a straight up m night shyamalan movie.
you're a clown for posting her family and doxing you didn't even verify if it was actually her . Now she's gonna wake up to a bunch of messages from people about this whole thread all she told me to do was "report it" and she reposted it she doesn't even know how to get up here

• Cap
Reactions: Fightbackmode2005
you're a clown for posting her family and doxing you didn't even verify if it was actually her . Now she's gonna wake up to a bunch of messages from people about this whole thread all she told me to do was "report it" and she reposted it she doesn't even know how to get up here

says the guy that posted some random nigga with his kid

says the guy that posted some random nigga with his kid
I posted a picture of my self and googled images you actually went the hardest and dug up an actual persons life and address so niggas can stalk her if something happens to her that's you're fault I didn't post her real name none of that don't guilt trip me because you're weak and thought you were insulting me this entire time