Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Msixelaa & Chanelofhouston were the two main women I remember from tumblr. They were both beautiful, there were more but I don't remember.

I don't care I'm on my simping mode

tenor.gif

Goodnight msixelaa ????

YOU SELLOUT BITCHASS NIGGAH.
:mf2:

Even a goodnight kiss, in front of the whole abw forum.

this isn't msixelaa I messaged her and told her you guys posted her nudes and I told her to post abc on her story and I told her to message the guy on twitter im just doing the digging for her but she's threatening a lawyer

Hold up! You are this chick? And you come into our house threatening us?

View attachment 364480

Okay, listen. I could care less about that @Eight dude. You can have him. Expose him all you want. But if you trying to bring the rest of us down, it won't happen.

I'm going to read through the rest of the posts before I roast you, if that is necessary.
Fight mode don’t believe that shit that’s just some one trying to get her files for the free

You sound ignant AF. If NYC so poor, why all of the Russian and Chinese drug lords ONLY buy real estate THERE? They don’t even look at the crib. Just buy and sit on it for 5 years. Never even step foot in it. NYC/LA/London/Paris. Sure, you can get a bigger house elsewhere, but I’m talking investing/equity/wealth. And mainly ROI%.
*yawn*

Back