Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

At this point its just boohoo fr if u really a nigga defending her on this site that is sad af, thousands of other girls get posted & they dont bother nobody either like i said b4 it comes with the game she know what she was getting into its just sad at this point i wasnt even gonna comment anymore but like cmon u gotta give it a break now like.......cmon

All my shit got me, at least one chick, and NO Niggaz in them.

but you're basically calling her a low income whore for having an only fans and you have one you gotta make sense bro you made up a whole life on here to sound interesting you been capping since February y'all keep banning me ill keep getting back in and every black girl you post im snitching

download.png

1-1.png

1-2.png

1-3.png

your brother ?

757vajayshack-B-GTHZMjlk-V-B-GTHWajf-FO.jpg

but you're basically calling her a low income whore for having an only fans and you have one you gotta make sense bro you made up a whole life on here to sound interesting you been capping since February y'all keep banning me ill keep getting back in and every black girl you post im snitching
Kids kill themselves in school from being teased by classmates about their whore mothers, not degenerate fathers lol

Back