Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Welp, guess that's that. The man has spoken. No new mods and y'all gotta watch out for yourselves.

My advice stands: install Universal Bypass for ad links, avoid Discords, don't buy anything from anyone in here, ignore requests or direct requests to the request thread.

I personally won't skip anymore links for others. Without the ability to delete the original posts, it's a waste of time at this point.

The assholes win. Congrats.
I wouldn't stop what you doing by skipping the ad links. But best believe post are getting deleted and people are getting banned. It's unreal how many times these guys will make a additional accounts. Just think of how many mega's accounts they got that's the same amount of emails they got and don't mind creating new users.

LASTLY, CHECK THE GOT DAMN REQUEST THREAD FIRST BEFORE YOU COME IN ASKING FOR SHIT.

IT'S NOT THAT HARD

Anybody got lady Onyxxx
:think3:

Welp, guess that's that. The man has spoken. No new mods and y'all gotta watch out for yourselves.

My advice stands: install Universal Bypass for ad links, avoid Discords, don't buy anything from anyone in here, ignore requests or direct requests to the request thread.

I personally won't skip anymore links for others. Without the ability to delete the original posts, it's a waste of time at this point.

The assholes win. Congrats.

So will you finally leave now bro? jk

Yo I just checked the board and saw what was said and all things considered I'm gone check in even less now. Yall in here who know me know I try to get to DM request and drop some heat frequently. SInce I wont be responding to as many request or Dm's I'll drop some heat for yall today and from now on just catch'em when you can. !!!!!
:sup:

Last edited:
I wouldn't stop what you doing by skipping the ad links. But best believe post are getting deleted and people are getting banned. It's unreal how many times these guys will make a additional accounts. Just think of how many mega's accounts they got that's the same amount of emails they got and don't mind creating new users.
I know. People just recreate their accounts with the same username and different email. That said, when I skip links the original posts remain, meaning they're still getting clicks as users travel the pages and come across the ad links before they reach the skip posts. Even if you can't really effectively ban these dudes, their posts with ad links, Discords, and other bullshit should be deleted. Not some of the posts. All of them. It's why they still post even though I skip...they still get the clicks. I'm sure it's time-consuming to delete them all every day....but I have the time. lol

Back