Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Link works now: https://mega.nz/#!vu4VgBhY!fOKgIEbY7QSuGNdVjDj2HBLNdQR0CrAK1BtU-WDYpKI
black-big-booty-stepdaughter.jpg
Didnt work for me

I ain't trying to be a dick, but I got a ton of shit going on right now.

If no one wants to listen to the guidance posted by @Diar, then that's on you.

Some of y'all are going to read right past this and oh well.

CLICK LINKS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. UNLESS IT'S SOMETHING THAT COMPROMISES THE SECURITY OF THE SITE, THE SITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THINGS YOU CLICK WITHOUT YOU PROPERLY SAFEGUARDING YOURSELF!

Diar has given steps to mitigate your exposure but even that's not 100%. Unfortunately this is the risk you take with trying to pirate shit from these females.

I REPEAT, CLICK ON LINKS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR SYSTEM.

ONE LAST TIME, CLICK ON LINKS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!!!

The only way niggas gonna get in line is if the dudes with the links stop answering their requests in here

Or niggas need to do a search

I'm out
Honestly it ain't gonna work. You got new people signing up that come straight here to beg without reading.
Dudes minds be so cloudy from TNA that they don't even read.
Then you got the pathetic ones begging saying please. Like damn have some self dignity. Lol.

Were you directing this toward me? I already look. Only broken links nothing works for hailey queen or allie griffin? Sorry if i missed it bro
Nah man

Just making general remarks

I only come in here when I'm summoned. This not my cup of tea but I ain't gonna knock y'all

But if you could help ya fellow mega dudes get in line, it would be much appreciated

Back