maybe what wack 100,c murder,former no limit artists said about master p was right? his own son is saying the same thang.

I know he posted the link to this already, but imma assume people aint click to read, so imma post the stuff on here

d4ca8b2d3280408da84e51b07c8a9e75_md.jpg

I knew when i watched that "apology" video that it was gunna make shit worse.

well this confirms that wack 100 and romeo is not lying. after no limit went bankupted in 2003. that new no limit records was just fake.

jim jones and cameron told a story on how master p was in harlem bragging about been worth 400 million. cause jim jones was a first time music video director. and directing im bout it bout it part 3.

and he was acting like a black bill gates. if he was

really worth 400 million. he would own no limit and no be bankupted. and spending his son money. so this is confirm that master p is lying.

• Haha
Reactions: LurkerSix

Yall seen this?

i'll try to watch it. but i am confused. if master p was worth 400 million how did he go broke

he was bragging back in 2000 to 2006 about been worth 400 million. if he had 400 million then why could he allow the money romeo make to be in a savings account. or at least give the nigga birthday money, christmas money or allow him to get one or 2 royality checks a year.

wtf?

this prove master p is lying.

Lets not act like Romeo was a big deal, he wasn't Bow Wow level so how much was he really pulling in
Even though he wasn't the biggest seller,P was living off Romeo's career for like 20 yrs.

I'm sure Romeo still made money off those lower selling albums from the early 2000's and that money went right to Percy.

He did do a lot acting and had a show with P on Nickelodeon after the music.

I should have knew money was funny when Romeo started doing them commercials for the bummy shady ass college .

CAMRON “MASTER P CHECKED JIM JONES DURING THE IM BOUT IT REMIX HE IS WORTH $400 MILLION HURRY UP!!”

$400,000,000 IS "MASTER P" BROKE? 4K

Ten years later n**** I'm still in the game
Y'all thought after 400$ mill a n**** would change?

How Is Master P’s Net Worth Still Ranked As One Of Rap’s Top 5 Highest Paid?

Antonio J. Newell - Author

Although you may not see much of Master P. in headlines, it doesn’t mean that he’s fallen off. He’s like a phone app that’s running in the background. Net worth wise, Master P. is still ranking as one of the top five rap icons to date. But how?
When is the last time you heard a hit record or song from Percy “Master P.” Miller, on a national level? Nowadays, if it’s not about “dabbing,” the “Nae-Nae,” “hittin’ dem folks,” the “whip,” or “hittin’ the Quan,” it’s almost perceived that other songs are irrelevant to the current generation."

Article continues below advertisement

However, there are a few “old heads” who still stand the test of time. And while you see Forbes‘ listed “Five” hip hop icons in media headlines, you rarely see Master P. Yet, his net worth is reportedly near $400 million — approximately raking in $45 million per year. Why didn’t the financial medium mention Master P. in the Forbes Five article?

i do not get it. how in the hell did master p go broke. and not own no limit and stealing his son money if he was worth 100 million and 300 million during the 1998 to 2006 era.

most of yaw going think i am crazy. but how do you spend 300 million in 4 years or 5 years and go broke. espically somebody who is as business smart as

• Cap
Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
Even though he wasn't the biggest seller,P was living off Romeo's career for like 20 yrs.

I'm sure Romeo still made money off those lower selling albums from the early 2000's and that money went right to Percy.

He did do a lot acting and had a show with P on Nickelodeon after the music.

I should have knew money was funny when Romeo started doing them commercials for the bummy shady ass college .

yeah i am retarded and even back in 2004 and 2005. i said damn. romeo doing bootleg community college commericals. local shit.

2. didn't master p say that he was getting about 80% of the publishing and 80% of the album sales form all his records.

3. so if romeo sold 500,000.

10 dollars x 500,000 = 5 million.

single sold a million.

1 million x 3.00 = 3 million.

that is 8 million right there.

combine with teh singles sales probably was 10 million.

second album did about 200,000.

200,000 x 10 = 2 million.

third album. 100,000

1 million .

and most of the singles when gold and platium.

so in total we are talking about 10 million in total from lil romeo albums.

not to mention his tv soundtrack movie money.

and his tv show and movie money.

i know he had to be making money from his hit show romeo.

and honey. somebody show on youtube that they got a placement on batman movie sountrack. and he got about every 3 months a check for like 30,000. synchronization licensing.

so i know lil romeo doing movie soundtracks and movies.

he had to be getting like 100,000 every 3 months or 5 million for the movie apperences.

• Cap
so i just look at the interview and lil romeo wikipeida and it seems master p is lying. he had guttar music record label since 2005. and that was romeo owned label. so he has not been living off of his dad money and career.

so guttar music. the new no limit. and no limit forever was founded by romeo miller. and take a stand records.

God's Gift is the second soundtrack but 5th overall album by Romeo. On the second CD there was a movie based on a boxing film. The album was recorded at the end of 2004 to 2006. This was Romeo's first album to have explicit language. It featured many guest artists and has sold over 350,611 copies to date.[1]

Soundtrack albums
List of soundtrack albums
TitleAlbum details
Romeo! TV Show (The Season)
(as Lil' Romeo)
God's Gift: Music from the Motion Picture
(as Romeo)
  • Released: December 12, 2006
  • Label: Guttar Music, H. Hood Cinema, UrbanDigital, GoDigital
  • Formats: MD, LP
Crush On U: Music from the Motion Picture
(as Romeo)
(with Forrest Lipton)
  • Released: April 3, 2007
  • Label: Little Big
  • Formats: MD, LP
Hidden Treasure
  • Released: December 15, 2019
  • Label: No Limit Forever
  • Formats: MD

Collaboration albums
List of collaboration albums, with selected details
TitleAlbum details
Young Ballers: The Hood Been Good to Us
(as Lil' Romeo)
(with Rich Boyz)
  • Released: November 22, 2005
  • Label: Guttar Music
  • Format: MD, LP
Hip Hop History
(as Romeo)
(with Master P as Miller Boyz)
  • Released: September 4, 2007
  • Label: Take a Stand, UrbanDigital, GoDigital
  • Format: MD, LP
Spring Break
(as Romeo)
(with College Boyys)

kay 1996 to 2001. master p can brag all he wants.

but in the interview with nino brown. dude just try to exposed lil romeo for not selling and highest selling album went gold. and he was not selling no records for him to complain.

but i did some research on no limit records discpony from 2001 to 2010.

and Lil romeo first album was the last hit successful album for no limit records.

nobody else sold any recrods besides c murder and he left no limit.

• Master P - Good Side, Bad Side

flop. 50,000 first week. 100,000 total.

Background
    After the New No Limit's deal with Universal Records expired a year earlier, P signed his company to a partnership with the independent Koch Records. Good Side, Bad Side was a moderate success. The double-disc album debuted at number 22 on the US Billboard 200 with nearly 42,135 copies sold in its first week in sales. Debuting on the charts in March 2004, it was Master P's highest position on the chart since his 1999 album Only God Can Judge Me debuted at number two.

• Silkk the Shocker - Based on a True Story

• Lil' Romeo - Romeoland

• Wack