Welcome To aBlackWeb

Massive Explosion In Beirut, Lebanon

bruh we might need to make a thread on this. A nuclear bomb literally renders areas unlivable for like 2 centuries. Like what purpose in war does that serve? Say we blow up Russia how we gonna be able to reap the benefits of it? Shit crazy

Lmao

you wanna talk crazy?

Bro the official U.S nuclear plan was to nuke the city of Moscow alone 179+ times

deadass

The American nuclear-war plan, known as the Single Integrated Operational Plan (siop), provided for only one kind of response to an attack: full-scale nuclear war. It was assumed that tens of millions of people would die. There were no post-attack plans. For forty years, this was the American nuclear option. No doubt, the Soviets’ was identical.

Henry Kissinger called the siop a “horror strategy.” Even Nixon was appalled by it. Schlosser says that when General George Butler became the head of the Strategic Air Command, in 1991, and read the siop he was stunned. “This was the single most absurd and irresponsible document I had ever reviewed in my life,” he told Schlosser. “I came to fully appreciate the truth. . . . We escaped the Cold War without a nuclear holocaust by some combination of skill, luck, and divine intervention, and I suspect the latter in greatest proportion.”

Yea, the shit here was only positioned for storage, not strategically placed for maximum destruction.

Well I'm talking about the nitrate too. I assume it has to be "activated"- for lack of better knowledge - to be it's most destructive with a bomb. Like to make it truly explosive. But I'm just throwing shit at the wall. No idea how that works.

003d7ea059b28f0be1321bd5b3aa81441ed6e5c4.jpg

Lmao

you wanna talk crazy?

Bro the official U.S nuclear plan was to nuke the city of Moscow alone 179+ times

deadass

The American nuclear-war plan, known as the Single Integrated Operational Plan (siop), provided for only one kind of response to an attack: full-scale nuclear war. It was assumed that tens of millions of people would die. There were no post-attack plans. For forty years, this was the American nuclear option. No doubt, the Soviets’ was identical.

Henry Kissinger called the siop a “horror strategy.” Even Nixon was appalled by it. Schlosser says that when General George Butler became the head of the Strategic Air Command, in 1991, and read the siop he was stunned. “This was the single most absurd and irresponsible document I had ever reviewed in my life,” he told Schlosser. “I came to fully appreciate the truth. . . . We escaped the Cold War without a nuclear holocaust by some combination of skill, luck, and divine intervention, and I suspect the latter in greatest proportion.”

Man wtf so just fuck all Easter Europe lol

We always were told "what if" scenario's of stuff like this happening on the job.
We've had incidents but nothing this catastrophic.
In the US we're talking lives lost, contracts terminated, massive job loss, mass workers comp claims, and lawsuits.
A lot of families are gonna have empty caskets for the funeral.

Back