Welcome To aBlackWeb

Massive Explosion In Beirut, Lebanon

And if we take a step back to try and process what happened without getting emotional then we'll see that it's very reasonable for what i posted in those Tweets to be true. Imagine a fireworks warehouse on fire next to a chemical warehouse. Then add a grain elevator in the mix. There are literally people in the comments of the Tweet I posted saying that Sodium Nitrate by itself is not explosive. It's like they are cherry picking one thing that could be wrong to try and disprove the whole thing. Maybe Sodium Nitrate by itself is not explosive but Sodium Nitrate wasn't by itself now was it? Clearly there are fireworks going off in the videos which makes sense since there was a fireworks warehouse right there. You can also see the moment when the grain elevator exploded.

People will watch these videos and read this information and still create whatever conspiracy that they want to believe. And for the sake of what? Who benefits from these conspiracies when lives are lost like this?
What makes this sound "fishy" that those factor's had to happen at once for that stuff to blow up. Fireworks had to go off, nitrate had to be at the correct temp to ignite and the chemical warehouse have to be on fired as well. When it's that many things all hitting at the same time a red flag goes up.

Then to add on Israel is bombing surrounding countries. Tension is/was in the air already now this happened. Not saying none of that correlate but it would make a non bias person say wait a minute.

Nonetheless RIP to those people and I really thought it was going to be more deaths because it was literally in the heart of the city.

Back