Welcome To aBlackWeb

Massive Explosion In Beirut, Lebanon

You can see a flash just before the 2nd explosion that definitely could have been a missile strike

Niggas are already on their conspiracy shit. At this point muthafuckas make their minds up immediately and for whatever reason they refuse to move off a point. I don't know anything more than what we all know from watching the clips but it would be very reckless for me to speculate. Think about how easy it is for people to start inserting what they believe happened as a fact in this instance?

The conspiracies are about to eat this one the fuck up. The lives lost will be a very quick afterthought. Just watch. Twitter about to be flooded with a bunch of post talking about "Reports".

I cant imagine Israel doing this shit. Not cause they wont, but seeing a legal country drop a bomb that big withouy giving a fuck about civilian casualties would be too much of a international hit for them.

With that said, a home made terrorist bomb cant cause an explosion that big.

I just hope if Israel is responsible, itll be proven cause this shit is a war crime

So theyre saying this was a accident. Im leaning towards believing that. It was too strong for it to be a home made bomb and I just cant see Israel dropping a bomb that big in a civilized area cause the blow back against them would be huge

So theyre saying this was a accident. Im leaning towards believing that. It was too strong for it to be a home made bomb and I just cant see Israel dropping a bomb that big in a civilized area cause the blow back against them would be huge

This explanation makes a lot of sense. Fireworks warehouse on fire right next to chemicals that were confiscated and have been there stores for years and combined with a grain elevator exploding and you have the makings of what we saw. Three separate incidents that when combines could be what we saw.

This explanation makes a lot of sense. Fireworks warehouse on fire right next to chemicals that were confiscated and have been there stores for years and combined with a grain elevator exploding and you have the makings of what we saw. Three separate incidents that when combines could be what we saw.

This shit is sad as fuck but I rather it being an accident rather than Israel or some terrorist shit

I think itā€™s obvious thT the explosion came from within, not from a bomb dropped... u can clearly see that once the fire ignited even more thats when the massive explosion was trigger by whatever is in there

This shit is sad as fuck but I rather it being an accident rather than Israel or some terrorist shit

And if we take a step back to try and process what happened without getting emotional then we'll see that it's very reasonable for what i posted in those Tweets to be true. Imagine a fireworks warehouse on fire next to a chemical warehouse. Then add a grain elevator in the mix. There are literally people in the comments of the Tweet I posted saying that Sodium Nitrate by itself is not explosive. It's like they are cherry picking one thing that could be wrong to try and disprove the whole thing. Maybe Sodium Nitrate by itself is not explosive but Sodium Nitrate wasn't by itself now was it? Clearly there are fireworks going off in the videos which makes sense since there was a fireworks warehouse right there. You can also see the moment when the grain elevator exploded.

People will watch these videos and read this information and still create whatever conspiracy that they want to believe. And for the sake of what? Who benefits from these conspiracies when lives are lost like this?

Back