Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Mass Shooting In Maine; 18 People Dead & 13 People Injured

the tweets then @Eyerone side eying everything just made me think of the movie for some reason. Gonna go spin the block on it.
I wouldn't lol
they torture the guy for knowledge about the bombs and he wont say anything. So they bring in the wife or ex wife. Can't remember if she's killed in front of him but that doesn't do anything. So they bring in the kids and threaten to do something to them. The character there to show the moral side kept complaining and disagreeing with the methods. They ended up not doing anything with the kids and the terrorist is able to get ahold of one of the guards guns and kills himself while the kids go free

I wouldn't lol
they torture the guy for knowledge about the bombs and he wont say anything. So they bring in the wife or ex wife. Can't remember if she's killed in front of him but that doesn't do anything. So they bring in the kids and threaten to do something to them. The character there to show the moral side kept complaining and disagreeing with the methods. They ended up not doing anything with the kids and the terrorist is able to get ahold of one of the guards guns and kills himself while the kids go free

I thought there was great acting top down. I've watched it multiple times already. The film didn't break into mainstream for obvious reasons but it was pretty good.

saying all that to say in reference to the film... what if law enforcement already have him but want to know his whereabouts cause he might have a bomb somewhere? Lol i don'tknow why my mind took me there but it did.

I thought there was great acting top down. I've watched it multiple times already. The film didn't break into mainstream for obvious reasons but it was pretty good.

saying all that to say in reference to the film... what if law enforcement already have him but want to know his whereabouts cause he might have a bomb somewhere? Lol i don'tknow why my mind took me there but it did.
That's interesting. I liked the idea of it but when they did a copout it seemed meh to me

So many head scratchers in that post.

He was at home?!
Reports were saying up to 50 injured at one point and now if’s only 13?

I mean, any deaths or injuries are terrible, but early reports were way off.
Numbers tend to fluctuate like that with these incidents. Hard to get the accurate numbers amongst the chaos

So many head scratchers in that post.

He was at home?!
Reports were saying up to 50 injured at one point and now if’s only 13?

I mean, any deaths or injuries are terrible, but early reports were way off.

Initial reports are always inflated. What’s reported on the ground by witnesses isn’t always correct. There’s a lot going on and 99% of people don’t know how to assess the situation. The media runs w these reports and later have to correct themselves.

Back