Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mass Shooting in Alabama 20 People shot

C'mon bruh... It's Alabama...

This.

It being some nigga shit or a racist that saw a good black target is pretty much 50/50.

I think they haven't said anything about the perpetrators because they may actually not know who did it. Real law enforcement doesn't work like TV. If criminals are careful, they can get away with quite a bit.

A mass shooting is an idiot killing random ppl w no warning

A nigga catching 10 of his pops at the gas station and letting them have it is not a mass shooting

A2E21A25-ACC8-4AAC-A852-A15C138B1A6F.gif

I feel like we like to say this so we as black folk can duck that “mass shooter” smoke.

I mean 10 opps is a “mass” of people being shot, regardless of intent.

Even if we add those stats to ours, the styrofolks still winning that contest anyway

View attachment 1065430

I feel like we like to say this so we as black folk can duck that “mass shooter” smoke.

Even if we add those stats to ours, the styrofolks still winning that contest anyway

This. It's getting a bit ridiculous at this point. A black gangbanger shooting up a gas station to kill 5 opps while also catching a couple of civilians in the process is not any better than a white dude killing 7 people randomly because he's an unstable loser.

View attachment 1065430

Bruh, they're intentionally lumping in street shit as mass shootings so they can paint us as the problem.

They've said there were all these school shootings this year, but those were "nigga moments" and suicides. Only one classified as a "mass shooting" but all of them are lumped together to create talking points. Eventually the narrative is going to shift and they're going to point the finger at us.

Bruh, they're intentionally lumping in street shit as mass shootings so they can paint us as the problem.

They've said there were all these school shootings this year, but those were "nigga moments" and suicides. Only one classified as a "mass shooting" but all of them are lumped together to create talking points. Eventually the narrative is going to shift and they're going to point the finger at us.

It’s not “not a problem”. It’s happening and its not as bad if we dealing on technicalities of civilians/bystanders vs gangmembers.

But a gangmember that’s murdered can still be an innocent victim unless you know for sure that person who got hit, murdered one of someone else’s loved one.

Speaking from experience having lived with/around gangmembers… most of them are NOT killers.

Everybody in the hood know who the “shooters” are, just like they know who got the plug on weed, who pimpin, who gon actually fight if need be, and who are just what we called “hood ornaments” aka niggas just hangin out.

I say all that to say, it don’t sit right with me, all these black gun deaths just being painted as “nigga shit”. Those peoples lives mattered to SOMEBODY. And just because it wasn’t some deranged CAC that did it, doesn’t mean we should act like it ain’t what it is.

20 teens getting shot at a goddamn sweet 16 party is a mass shooting regardless of the circumstances. Dismissing it as "nigga shit" with no evidence or information is not only low-key victim blaming but also racist af.

black lives matter.

Say man, I was quoting someone else.

I wasnt “dismissing” anything. This shit is tragic as fuck.

Eh, that’s a possibility but I looked at the lumping of numbers together as a means of making it easier to create talking points that lead to legislation that leads to restrictions on the 2nd amendment.

Back