Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mass Shooting in Alabama 20 People shot

4 people are killed and others are injured after a mass shooting in Dadeville, Alabama​

CNN —
A mass shooting left four people dead and others injured in downtown Dadeville, Alabama, state officials said.

The shooting happened just after 10:30 p.m. Saturday, the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency said.

CNN has reached out to the mayor of Dadeville and the Tallapoosa County Sheriff’s Office and county coroner for more details.

“This morning, I grieve with the people of Dadeville and my fellow Alabamians,” Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey said in a statement to CNN.

How US gun culture stacks up with the world

“Violent crime has NO place in our state, and we are staying closely updated by law enforcement as details emerge.”

Dadeville, population 3,000, is about 45 miles northeast of Montgomery.

The Alabama shooting happened the same day that shots were fired into a crowd at a park in Louisville, Kentucky. Two people were killed and four others were wounded.

The US has suffered at least 162 mass shootings in the first 15 weeks of 2023, according to the Gun Violence Archive. That’s an average of more than 1.5 mass shootings every day so far this year.

The archive defines mass shootings as those in which four or more people are shot, excluding the shooter.

Is this a "mass shooting" or some nigga shit?
Crazy that the two are separated

Is this some lunatic trying to kill innocent people at a time where they are most vulnerable.

Or is this some niggaz killing black people they caught slipping.

Why isn’t the second statement the first statement? I’m not judging Gabi for her post, I’m legit asking…why isn’t the first statement the only statement? Why are we so desensitized to us killing us that we put it in whole nother category of people being killed?

I’m so tired of us killing us not mattering to us the same way it matters when other people get killed

Crazy that the two are separated

Is this some lunatic trying to kill innocent people at a time where they are most vulnerable.

Or is this some niggaz killing black people they caught slipping.

Why isn’t the second statement the first statement? I’m not judging Gabi for her post, I’m legit asking…why isn’t the first statement the only statement? Why are we so desensitized to us killing us that we put it in whole nother category of people being killed?

I’m so tired of us killing us not mattering to us
It’s not that for me
There both wrong and I’m I’m not desensitized to either

White people mass killings makes absolutely 0 sense and are acts of random violence completed by compete psycho paths who did it for fun

Mass nigga shooters are also senseless killings but always got some type of back story/rationale and the victims aren’t always 100 innocent in the involvement

It’s not that for me
There both wrong and I’m I’m not desensitized to either

White people mass killings makes absolutely 0 sense and are acts of random violence completed by compete psycho paths who did it for fun

Mass nigga shooters are also senseless killings but always got some type of back story/rationale and the victims aren’t always 100 innocent in the involvement
Nah fam, from my experience, when someone did some shit that they deserve to die from. There’s no mass shootings, them niggaz die alone.

In fact, most times dudes spray the block, or the spot, or the party. It’s rarely something that warranted that action because they aren’t trying to kill someone. They’re trying to terrorize a group of people. When Niggaz want someone dead,for some shit it believed they need to die behind, best believe that nigga die alone

Back