Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mass Shooting in Alabama 20 People shot

Black people having a sub-genre under mass shootings we're calling "nigga shit" is crazy and unfortunate.

It’s sad actually but it should be a separate stat from traditional random mass shootings.

Once you start adding those types of incidents to the overall number of mass shootings, those numbers start looking CRAZY.

A mass shooting is an idiot killing random ppl w no warning

A nigga catching 10 of his pops at the gas station and letting them have it is not a mass shooting
Negative…the victims aren’t just the people they are aiming to scare and or hurt or kill. It’s the innocent bystanders who had nothing to do with why the shooters where shooting. It’s the children who gain PTSD from living in an environment where randomly you can start being shot at for whatever. It’s the property value of the community plummeting because of the violence. It’s creating food deserts because no one wants to work in that environment. It’s the lack of city and state stuff getting fixed because those workers only go into that environment when they are forced too. It’s the rapid decay of that environment when support for it is cut off due to the type of violence.

It’s not just oops caught slipping

Having worked for both state and county governments and seeing the reaction to these things create an enigma for officials. People think they just don’t give a fuck about niggaz. But you have to look at the fact that our community, because we have a habit of living in density. Most of our communities are packed into district that is hindering the addition of city profits that make it possible for the city to take care of itself.

Y’all would be surprised how more than often your city is not operating at a surplus and depends on the state. And they have to politic to the state for additional funds and end up giving away key areas to the state for deals that the state can use as leverage for corporations to then bring jobs to your surrounding areas.

Then they work in unison to make your area a pass throughs where you don’t have to drive through or stop through cause these areas won’t get outta the mud. And you think the city don’t put in effort to get folks outta the mud. They do more than you’d know, but folks don’t wanna get outta the mud.

So then when the new highways are ran, they’re ran through that part. That’s why, it’s not as racially influenced as you think. In fact a whooooooooole lot of black people work in them offices and have influence but aren’t gonna put their jobs up as leverage to back niggaz that can’t seem to stop shooting at each other over nothing.

This shit I swear to gawd is more fixable than Niggaz know. We just have to stop killing each other and fighting each other and robbing each other. Swear to god it’s that simple.

Having worked for both state and county governments and seeing the reaction to these things create an enigma for officials. People think they just don’t give a fuck about niggaz. But you have to look at the fact that our community, because we have a habit of living in density. Most of our communities are packed into district that is hindering the addition of city profits that make it possible for the city to take care of itself.

Y’all would be surprised how more than often your city is not operating at a surplus and depends on the state. And they have to politic to the state for additional funds and end up giving away key areas to the state for deals that the state can use as leverage for corporations to then bring jobs to your surrounding areas.

Then they work in unison to make your area a pass throughs where you don’t have to drive through or stop through cause these areas won’t get outta the mud. And you think the city don’t put in effort to get folks outta the mud. They do more than you’d know, but folks don’t wanna get outta the mud.

So then when the new highways are ran, they’re ran through that part. That’s why, it’s not as racially influenced as you think. In fact a whooooooooole lot of black people work in them offices and have influence but aren’t gonna put their jobs up as leverage to back niggaz that can’t seem to stop shooting at each other over nothing.

This shit I swear to gawd is more fixable than Niggaz know. We just have to stop killing each other and fighting each other and robbing each other. Swear to god it’s that simple.

I remember once, I was in Reno for a work trip. I used Google Maps to find a restaurant for food The app took me through this Mexican can hood that looked seedy as fuck. That shit immediately gave me the idea that Google Maps needed a safety option that allowed you to factor crime demographics into route selection. I didn't bother doing anything with that idea, but I kicked myself when another group developed a plug-in that they were trying to sell to Google. They were poised to make some good money, but Google squashed it because some people started screaming racism. The problem was that, as you can expect, if you used the plug-in, the app would circumvent a lot of black and brown neighborhoods.

That shit still bugs me out. The plug-in did nothing but factor crime statistics into the app's route selection algorithm. The high crime areas being disproportionately black and brown is a problem, but you can't call people racists for not wanting to inadvertently drive through dangerous areas because they don't know enough to recognize that that's where Google is sending them.

Just said on NPR tat the local police are being surprisingly tight lipped about this incident. There's so few details that they're wondering if there's something that needs to be covered up in all of this.

Aiight, the victims were all Black.

So they still ain't said shit about the shooter. Folding money says he was white and they don't want no protests.

Aiight, the victims were all Black.

So they still ain't said shit about the shooter. Folding money says he was white and they don't want no protests.
I'm with @shutupGabi and will assume this is nigga shit until the rest of the facts come out

I'm with @shutupGabi and will assume this is nigga shit until the rest of the facts come out

If it was nigga shit they would have been quick to say it. YT loves to drag us through the mud at every single chance. The mere fact that they've been so tight lipped about anything points to it being a white shooter, and my mind says "in what context???" Nigga shit that happened to involve a white boy from the block? Or racist shit and the white boy got Bojangles on the way to lockup.

If it was nigga shit they would have been quick to say it. YT loves to drag us through the mud at every single chance. The mere fact that they've been so tight lipped about anything points to it being a white shooter, and my mind says "in what context???" Nigga shit that happened to involve a white boy from the block? Or racist shit and the white boy got Bojangles on the way to lockup.
This is possible but I think they might also be trying to do due diligence to make sure they not putting out no bullshit

Back