Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mase Calls Out Puff For Bad Business & Not Letting Him Buy His Publishing Back

I get that. That's why i also said people around them needed to be in there corner.

The hood was once a good place. Where people looked out for each other and pushed each other to be great.

But a few things that stood out.....
Hope was given and kids allowed to dream.
Both gave kids the ability to have self worth.

I say that to say.....It's not just them that did wrong.

People failed them ...In turn they failed themselves.

A predator is a predator. They prey.
Do people look out for they people so they won't fall prey?

Do I need to go full dos?
I'm a bit busy but I got wine and a cheese plate I need to eat...So I can make time.
The ppl around them were prolly like sign that shit

I disagree. The best deal was Master P's first deal with Priority Records. It was an 80-20 distribution deal and he kept all his masters.
Nas a billionarie now tho. So at end of the day he the smartest ever. Master P is also there of course.

U missing the point
Am I?

Maybe not mase...But too many are back in the hood.

Watching another man cake off your work an taking jets to parties while y'all gotta catch the bus in minus 19 degree weather to get to work cuz you have no more days off.
Shout out to @OhMars lol just jokes.

Just saying.

We can say puff should did better without looking at others around the artist.

Nas have invested in companies that worth billion that was sold and not sold. He have alot of millions invested in Lyft , dropbox, alibaba , landr example many more.
Imma let you ride on this...But you hella wrong.

Imma let you ride on this...But you hella wrong.
Nas manager once said that Nas has invested in more than 100 companies.(thats like 2018?) now 2020.

Nas serves as a founding partner of Queensbridge Venture Partners

They doing invests all the time.

In 2018 Nas manager said they had inviest in 100 companies now 2020 .. Just imagine.

Pluto Tv got sold for $340 million, Amazon deal got sold for $1.1 billion.. Thats just the ones that made the biggest numbers.

There are plenty more thats not even sold and many more that been sold that he earned plenty of millions.

I am pretty sure music ain't on Nas mind like before he just doing it now for fun. That's not where he make the money anymore.

Sad for us...But good for him

oh please youve been ignoring me and acting funny.

Word?

source.gif

Back