Now this has me thinking it's possible we get AOA for season 3 @Old Man Cain @Duwop
After thinking about it they'll probably go Age of Apocalypse route before they go the Onslaught route.

Onslaught would mean they would have to bring in the Avengers, Fantastic Four (with Franklin RIchards and Valeria), Hulk, Spiderman, West Coast Avengers and whole bunch of others. I doubt the studio is ready to bring all those characters into the game just yet. You would have to bring all those characters or you cn't really tell the story

AoA wouldn't be too much of a jump for them to do currently.

Reactions: Ironman
After thinking about it they'll probably go Age of Apocalypse route before they go the Onslaught route.

Onslaught would mean they would have to bring in the Avengers, Fantastic Four (with Franklin RIchards and Valeria), Hulk, Spiderman, West Coast Avengers and whole bunch of others. I doubt the studio is ready to bring all those characters into the game just yet. You would have to bring all those characters or you cn't really tell the story

AoA wouldn't be too much of a jump for them to do currently.
Though Magneto doing what he did leads directly to why Onslaught comes. They may alter it a bit which I'm not completely mad at but we'll see.

HOLU FUCK THEY DID IT!! THEY ACTUALLY DID IT!!! This also means Apocalypse will be returning at some point to really turn this show on it's head
Yup. I can kinda see where S2 is headed in a way and we might get Apocalypse. I'm thinking that next season we will get Wolverine struggling physically due to the effects of what Magneto did to him. Along with getting Savage Wolverine. At some point I see Apocalypse giving Wolverine his admantium back just like in the comics though.

Reactions: Ironman
I completely understand why Scott did what he did. If the world turns back on, Gold Team is going to be surrounded by Prime Sentinels. Charles willing to sacrifice them...for what? The same people who fucking wiped out Genosha? His words ring hollow when history has proven over and over that humanity wants nothing to do with mutants

I completely understand why Scott did what he did. If the world turns back on, Gold Team is going to be surrounded by Prime Sentinels. Charles willing to sacrifice them...for what? The same people who fucking wiped out Genosha? His words ring hollow when history has proven over and over that humanity wants nothing to do with mutants

That scene where he was squabbling with Magneto and Magneto was barring him up... you could see Charles probably reading the minds of the X-Men and he knows they know he fucked up

I still thought they were gonna go the onslaught route especially when they put the helmet on Charles head.

Sidenote.. how did Wolverine get the adamantium back after magneto fucked him up?