The classic suits
Morph turning into the Hulk
Jean and Mister Sinister battling
Jean and Cable going toe to toe with the telekinesis
Jubilee and Sunspot battling
Charles fucking Magneto up until Cyclops disrupts him and Magneto starts fucking Charles up
Logan stabbing the shit out of Magneto and then Magneto ripping the adamantium outta Logan's body

This was probably the craziest and best episode of the entire series. Marvel really went into the comics vault to tell some stories.

I still have the very same comic book until this day. If anything X-Men '97 has made me want to start checking for X-Men comics again. I really hope they finally get the proper introduction when the MCU starts making X-Men films.

Beast should've put her ass out with the trash . Ole I want her back to normal ass

What's wild but genius to me is the blatant attempt to not feature Wolverine so far compared to how he was in the original run but what happened to him in this episode still has a super heavy toll on your emotions regarding him

Hell, even if morph bit the bullet again, his death has way more meaning than it did in the original run

If anyone ever want to read these comics and get caught up what you're looking at on the screen check this site out. You can read any comic for free old or new

I haven't read anyone post because I not trying to be spoiled but I did see the pic of Magneto snatching Wolverine's metal up out of him. With that being done they're setting shit up for the real god tier threat to come and that's Onslaught. If you don't know who that is hit that link up and read up on him. It's about to be all bad for errrrrrrbody if they bring him to this shit

If anyone ever want to read these comics and get caught up what you're looking at on the screen check this site out. You can read any comic for free old or new

I haven't read anyone post because I not trying to be spoiled but I did see the pic of Magneto snatching Wolverine's metal up out of him. With that being done they're setting shit up for the real god tier threat to come and that's Onslaught. If you don't know who that is hit that link up and read up on him. It's about to be all bad for errrrrrrbody if they bring him to this shit
forgot to add IF you go to that site turn your AD-blocker on lol

Is it a specific one to start off on