As much as I see people hyping up onslaught i remember that story not being well received
some people didn't like it because it was a huge event that was spread around in multiple comics. It took all of Marvel Hero's to beat him and they not to spoil it but they did at price. Too many crossovers and jumbled storyline's I liked it for the most part.

yes sir......the adamantium even though it was slowing killing Wolverine it was also stopping him from turning to Feral/Savage Wolverine. Now that thats gone shit about to get real
Yeah I gotta read up on that. Thanks for the link.

Just finished......the writer for this show needs to be hired back immediately because that Black did exactly what the fans have been asking for since comic movies/series have been asking for. And thats sticking to the source material not changing up anything and then putting it on film. They merged a few stories together but it was so seemless that people wouldn't even know this shit should win some type of award and I'm not joking.

They had Asteroid M (Magneto's space headquarters)

They let Mr Sinister be that nigga that he was back in the 90's not some bisexual laughing stock that he currently is in comics

They let Morph shine

Never would've thought that Disney of all companies would show Wolverine getting tortured like he did in the comics

They really showed Storm being someone not to fuck with

The Magneto/Prof X relationship was captured correctly just like the Malcolm and Martin relationship

only flaw I can see in this entire series that it needs to be an hour per episode lol

Right where is Colossus during this storyline in the comics?
He was the one who joined Magneto in the books. I suspect he'll be back for season 2 especially because Omega Red is now free. It was Colossus who helped Logan beat him in the original series.

Last edited: