Disney+ Marvel's What If...? (Season 2)

I hope they at least include him as a teaser. Like, as they hit different universes they go to the one where Ultron won. Complete whatever mission they have and get the hell out.

Its not possible to just get out this version of ultron will follow you

why wouldn’t the stones work in a different universe? Because they didn’t work in the TVA?

the entirety of this entire series is built on “different universes”…and we’ve seen the stones being used in different capacities in these different universes and they worked just fine. Why would they suddenly not work because Ultron traversed these same “different” universes with all the stones?
I mean it could be a liberty that the show is taking,

But the way the stones have always been explained previous to the MCU was that they only work in the universe they're from. It has even been used at a strategy in certain stories that came to play. Having them be useless in the TVA is an allusion to that rule.

So seeing them being used across the multiverse kinda undermined that established rule in the comics, and what was understood by many viewers of Loki.

Now I get everything in the comics isn't gonna match up with MCU and animated series, but it would stand out to anyone with pre-existing knowledge of how the stones work in multiverse situations.

And again, it doesn't take anything away from the episode, it was just something worth notice and pointing out.

Like..."oh, so in this continuity, they allow the stones to be used in different universes.... That's new"

Reactions: Eyerone
I mean wasnt Dormamus dimension and the mirror dimension as well technically outside of the regular reality?

The time stone still worked for Doctor Strange in his movie.

Just cuz they didnt work in the TVA universe/bubble doesnt mean they wouldnt work in other places

Reactions: Mister
Think of it like spiderman web shooters.

In some carnations it's a device. In others it's organic.

Different writers are always gonna change things to fit the particular story they're telling. And for this Ultron story it works.... It's just different

I mean wasnt Dormamus dimension and the mirror dimension as well technically outside of the regular reality?

The time stone still worked for Doctor Strange in his movie.

Just cuz they didnt work in the TVA universe/bubble doesnt mean they wouldnt work in other places
That wasn't a multiverse situation though. There's a mirror dimension in each universe.
I think the quantum realm was outside though, which is why antman was safe during the snap

That wasn't a multiverse situation though. There's a mirror dimension in each universe.
I think the quantum realm was outside though, which is why antman was safe during the snap

The mirror dimension and Dormamus dimension were two different things. The time stone worked in both.

The quantum realm was different as well.. there were still effects from Thanos using the stones.. you saw that shit in the end credits scene when Antman got trapped there

is season 2 gonna be continuations of season 1 episodes of all new episodes with new what ifs?

Its not possible to just get out this version of ultron will follow you
I’m hoping they go to that universe before Ultron becomes aware of the multiverse.

Be even more dope if their presence is what sparks his awareness of the possibility of a multiverse. Then later he senses The Watcher and confirms his suspicion.

I just want to know where this Watcher was "watching" from. I'm hoping it's the M'Kraan Crystal, seeing as it's the nexus ofball realities.

On another note, it's interesting to see this change from a collection of standalone stories to something with an ongoing story.