Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Marvel's What If...? (Season 2)

First off The Watcher supposed to be skrong and powerful af. Secondly The Watcher should have celestial level technology. Kinda pissed he got his ass beat after donning his armor. Ultron the ultimate in human technology along with the stones is a prollem but shouldn't be fucking up ol boy like that imo but then again watchers done got killed b4 so It is what it is.
It's bad writing. I swear these writers don't actually know these characters or their abilities.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
First off The Watcher supposed to be skrong and powerful af. Secondly The Watcher should have celestial level technology. Kinda pissed he got his ass beat after donning his armor. Ultron the ultimate in human technology along with the stones is a prollem but shouldn't be fucking up ol boy like that imo but then again watchers done got killed b4 so It is what it is.

The hand to hands and fight choreography was dope in this ep. Hawkeye did his thing.

Lol @ thanos tho lmao
Guess vision was a bitch
Only thing I can think of is that Ultron broke the barrier between universes.

Like if you went to an aquarium, the fish are on one side of the glass and you breathe on the other. But if you break the glass, you can go to their side and vice versa.

Ultron didn't just take his stones to another universe, he shattered the barriers between them to the point where his stones could work in other universes.

Hawkeye was a bitch and selfish. So instead of making a move to help save himself, Nat, and Zola, he just needlessly sacrificed himself in a scene that mirrored what Nat did in Endgame.

This episode was dope beginning to end. The worst I can say about it is that I wish James Spader would have come back. Ultron was scary enough but Spader would've made it legitimately terrifying. I can't wait to see how Strange pulls out the W.

Ultron didn't just take his stones to another universe, he shattered the barriers between them to the point where his stones could work in other universes.
Not buying it, I think they just wanted a strong big bad and the writer wasn't aware of that particular detail.

What if was supposed to come out before Loki. I don't think the show runners discussed that continuity detail... Cuz I've seen quite a few outlets pick up on it

Not buying it, I think they just wanted a strong big bad and the writer wasn't aware of that particular detail.

What if was supposed to come out before Loki. I don't think the show runners discussed that continuity detail... Cuz I've seen quite a few outlets pick up on it

Yeeeeah....I don't think they had time to do all that detail explaining about the stone tho.

If you watched Loki...you already know how meaningless they are. For those that didn't...probably don't give af. They're probably still in the belief that stones is powerful enough to break that barrier.

But who knows. They may explain it next episode. If they don't...no biggie.

Yeah, I'm not going to tank the show on one detail. But I'm not about just explaining it away with nonsense either.
The stones aren't supposed to work in different universes, or even pocket ones like the watcher was in. What if skipped over that. And it's noticeable.

Moving right along though, cuz I'm sure next week will be fire. But they did fuck up on that.. No show is perfect 🤷🏿‍♂️

I thought they just said that the infinity stones didnt work wherever the TVA was located...which I would assume is different from where the watcher is located

*shrugs*
Pocket universe outside of space and time

sigh...

I guess it's time I watched this. I wasn't geeked to watch this show like I was WandaVision, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, and Loki and just been putting it off.

Might as well check it out.

Yeah, I'm not going to tank the show on one detail. But I'm not about just explaining it away with nonsense either.
The stones aren't supposed to work in different universes, or even pocket ones like the watcher was in. What if skipped over that. And it's noticeable.

Moving right along though, cuz I'm sure next week will be fire. But they did fuck up on that.. No show is perfect 🤷🏿‍♂️
That shit would have been funny if as soon as Ultron broke that barrier nigga just collapsed in a heap and The Watcher just laughed and tuned into another universe, lol.

That shit would have been funny if as soon as Ultron broke that barrier nigga just collapsed in a heap and The Watcher just laughed and tuned into another universe, lol.
I feel like that was a crazy power up for Ultron to be able to come after him ...

It was dope as fuck to watch.... But yeah it should have went down just like that.. Still loved watching it though.

It was like watching the old superman movie when he was doing shit that was not in his power set... It was like

🤔???

Ah fuck it, that shit was cool

Back