Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Marvel's What If...? (Season 2)

I feel like that was a crazy power up for Ultron to be able to come after him ...

It was dope as fuck to watch.... But yeah it should have went down just like that.. Still loved watching it though.

It was like watching the old superman movie when he was doing shit that was not in his power set... It was like

🤔???

Ah fuck it, that shit was cool
Everything used to be in Superman's power set, including magic. It came from the comics where his super power was literally to have super powers.

I feel like that was a crazy power up for Ultron to be able to come after him ...

It was dope as fuck to watch.... But yeah it should have went down just like that.. Still loved watching it though.

It was like watching the old superman movie when he was doing shit that was not in his power set... It was like

🤔???

Ah fuck it, that shit was cool
Yeah, that was a super dope episode! I guess a super advanced robot dead set on ending all life that also has the infinity stones would be a problem. He almost ended earth without any stones.

The Watcher's reaction makes no sense then. in universe at least.
Yeah, maybe, but that’s the only way I can explain this:

He beat his universe's Thor with the rest of the Avengers.

Had to be a different universe. And maybe party Thor scene happened between the time he first noticed the Watcher and when he finally confronted him. Ultron said something like “I finally found you” as if it’d been a while between seeing him and confronting him.

057d02d2c8e6bf9a1f1b96bea0b3fb50a7ac2b5e.gifv

5ed4c374e614a1058ffdce6e9ffcac761eee0d0a.gifv

b3df9a5aae8bb51a369ee9c1f3c6b457e4b399e6.gifv

643dfeb2751c0f1c22bfd6ae861a910db714079f.gifv

0365c6d485f40b3e8a09cc79a40b4acf586a8750.gifv

f2647f16b48baea7928fab99c324dc17cb1319b0.gifv

I finally got caught up on the last two

What if Thor was the only child was more enjoyable than I thought it was going to be heading into it. I liked how they were having fun with historical landmarks. I really liked how they showed how powerful Captain Marvel can be. She was giving him the beats. I wonder if maybe a character like her is better suited for animation vs live action.

What if Ultron won. I'm not about to go back and forth over some hypothetical shit but I think so far this is my favorite episode. With Age of Ultron you knew cause of what the MCU was doing, he wasn't going to win, or even with the comics or whatever but this shit was dope af to me. When he tapped into that final layer of consciousness to be able to see the other universes and to get where the Watcher was. I thought it was brilliant how it all came together. Then the Watcher goes to Strange for help? Man. How can you not like this shit? I know I'm not the only one who assumed we weren't going to see Strange again.

I'm so glad I'm not a comic purist or whatever and can enjoy shit as it was intended. Having Ultron win showed you the other side of these happily ever after stories and I'm glad they did it this way cause you know they would never do it in a movie. Ultron was worse than Thanos. Thanos basically got shot while sitting on the toilet lol.

Anyway, I also like the fact that the Watcher has entered the fight. I didn't really know what direction they were going to go with him as a character and while I think Jeffery wright is a great choice to voice him, I assumed he was just gonna narrate the entire season and was already expected to be a bit disappointed but I'm glad he's in the mix now.

I know they like to say the tv shows won’t really have a big impact in the movies, but I can’t help but think this last episode is going to be a major prelim to the multiverse of madness. This, Loki, and Wandavision of course.

Even if you don’t have to see these to get the movies, I feel bad for people that don’t because these really setup a lot. It’s like when Age of Ultron came out it didn’t really hit but when you look back after watching Wandavision it was major. Only this time we are getting the impact before the movie instead of after. The show is setting up the movie beforehand instead of the movie setting up the shows.

why wouldn’t the stones work in a different universe? Because they didn’t work in the TVA?

the entirety of this entire series is built on “different universes”…and we’ve seen the stones being used in different capacities in these different universes and they worked just fine. Why would they suddenly not work because Ultron traversed these same “different” universes with all the stones?

It be the craziest shit ever if he popped out in phase 4 or 5 like this in the marvel movies he would be the goat villain by far
I hope they at least include him as a teaser. Like, as they hit different universes they go to the one where Ultron won. Complete whatever mission they have and get the hell out.

Reactions: GNS
Back