Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Marvel's What If...? (Season 2)

I haven't watched this yet, (I just keep forgetting). Is it worth the time so far?

Its not bad but if your time is limited - and you haven’t done so already - I would check out the Transformers War for Cybertron Netflix series, 3rd season just dropped, around 6 25 min eps per season …

Garbage writing huh

You know what, you're entitled to your opinion
I'm just wondering if he thinks the writing in a show based on alternate stories has been garbage, what does he consider to be good?
I was hyped for this when it was announced, the old comic it's based on posed some good what if scenarios. But so far the writing's been straight trash

Episode 1 made no sense. The what if they used was based on Peggy Carter staying in the room, just lazy logic, but ok I can look past that. The rest of the episode was a badly written ripoff of the first Cap movie. Everyone is cartoonish, the writer adds no depth of character. Dialogue is corny and predictable. Pure garbage. Cartoon writing took a step up in the 90s with shows like Batman, Spiderman, V-Men. There's no excuse to fuck it up that bad. Peggy Carter jumping in the machine last minute was dumb. Turning Steve into a bootleg Iron Man was weak. Peggy Carter had a tv series, a good one too. And the writer made her flawless and better than Cap was, instead of having her battle struggles in the role. Super Soldiers aren't invincible, I don't think the writer got that

Episode 2 was even worse. First the ravagers come to Earth to kidnap Ego's son. So elite scouts.....pull up on a random location half a world away, and take the first kid they see? What kind of bullshit writing is this? And that kid just happens to be T'Challa? None of it makes any sense. Then they get little dude on the ship because somehow they can't tell Quill from T'Challa. And when they realize it's not him, they keep him, instead of putting him back, and forget about Quill? I'm not sure the writer even saw Guardians to be real. And T'Challa who is ALL about Wakanda in the comics & movies.....just dips and says sure lets go?? Garbage writing

Fast forward later, T'Challa is Star Lord and everyone acts like being good will turn your enemies good too. Reallife ain't like that. The writer wrote fake ass feel good shit. There could have been some dope stories, struggles, new lifepaths, but all we got was lazy writing. They had Thanos chillin at the bar talking about how T'Challa convinced him to give it all up. Didn't explain what he said, or any of that backstory. 10 years of movies and all they needed was to talk to Thanos? Dude killed his daughter over this who talked to him endlessly, but some random conversation off camara stopped it all???

Then you have the ending. T'Challa brushes off being lied to about his home, more bad writing. They show up, and everyone is like all's good that T'Cha was kidnapped for 30+ years. Show's been garbage

I was hyped for this when it was announced, the old comic it's based on posed some good what if scenarios. But so far the writing's been straight trash

Episode 1 made no sense. The what if they used was based on Peggy Carter staying in the room, just lazy logic, but ok I can look past that. The rest of the episode was a badly written ripoff of the first Cap movie. Everyone is cartoonish, the writer adds no depth of character. Dialogue is corny and predictable. Pure garbage. Cartoon writing took a step up in the 90s with shows like Batman, Spiderman, V-Men. There's no excuse to fuck it up that bad. Peggy Carter jumping in the machine last minute was dumb. Turning Steve into a bootleg Iron Man was weak. Peggy Carter had a tv series, a good one too. And the writer made her flawless and better than Cap was, instead of having her battle struggles in the role. Super Soldiers aren't invincible, I don't think the writer got that

Episode 2 was even worse. First the ravagers come to Earth to kidnap Ego's son. So elite scouts.....pull up on a random location half a world away, and take the first kid they see? What kind of bullshit writing is this? And that kid just happens to be T'Challa? None of it makes any sense. Then they get little dude on the ship because somehow they can't tell Quill from T'Challa. And when they realize it's not him, they keep him, instead of putting him back, and forget about Quill? I'm not sure the writer even saw Guardians to be real. And T'Challa who is ALL about Wakanda in the comics & movies.....just dips and says sure lets go?? Garbage writing

Fast forward later, T'Challa is Star Lord and everyone acts like being good will turn your enemies good too. Reallife ain't like that. The writer wrote fake ass feel good shit. There could have been some dope stories, struggles, new lifepaths, but all we got was lazy writing. They had Thanos chillin at the bar talking about how T'Challa convinced him to give it all up. Didn't explain what he said, or any of that backstory. 10 years of movies and all they needed was to talk to Thanos? Dude killed his daughter over this who talked to him endlessly, but some random conversation off camara stopped it all???

Then you have the ending. T'Challa brushes off being lied to about his home, more bad writing. They show up, and everyone is like all's good that T'Cha was kidnapped for 30+ years. Show's been garbage

well alright

vu7v382xcpkn.gif

The reason why he brushed it off is because he didn't want to be stuck in Wakanda

he wanted to go on adventures.

His life was limited as a kid,not being able to leave Wakanda.

It's called what if because anything could happen.

This is not the same Thanos we know.

Why yall call BS on hulk?

What if Antman was inside Hulk like the show portrayed and he chose to go to normal size or blow up into giant man size.. that wouldnt typically kill the hulk?

pause lol

Back