Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Marvel's What If...? (Season 2)

I liked the ravagers twist especially the thanos flip.

T'challa just ain't a fuck nigga like peter quill. So I could understand the love. Lol. Ol boy was stanning him too hard but whatever.

I liked the fact they flipping the stories but still staying true to the hearts of the characters.

And lol at how they did dave Bautista. They brought back everyone and they mama to do the voice overs. Told that man to stay home and made drax a bartender. Lmao. That's what you get for not staying in ya lane.
They asked him but he couldn't do it cause of his schedule but he said they never contacted him

Somewhere is the truth between the two different accounts

But he's not the only one. They didn't get Captain Marvel, Captain America and I think Tony Stark either

They asked him but he couldn't do it cause of his schedule but he said they never contacted him

Somewhere is the truth between the two different accounts

But he's not the only one. They didn't get Captain Marvel, Captain America and I think Tony Stark either

Nah they recast ironman but rdj still voiced tony stark.

Episodes are weak so far to me. Amination is good, but my issue is the garbage writing. The alternative changes don't make sense have the time. Dialogue is corny. And characters are written as if the writers don't know much about them

So we not g'on acknowledge the fact T'Challa giving NO fuccs leaving Wakanda as boy?? Lol!

Aye bruh shed no tears. Didn't resist. Juat the excitement in his eyes and throwing up the dueces. So damn disrespeckful. Lol
What if.......... what if he was just dreaming

So we not g'on acknowledge the fact T'Challa giving NO fuccs leaving Wakanda as boy?? Lol!

Aye bruh shed no tears. Didn't resist. Juat the excitement in his eyes and throwing up the dueces. So damn disrespeckful. Lol
When he said he was an adventurer and even T'Chaka called him that upon his return, I don't think you need to be too concerned with him leaving in the first place and besides, the ship sucked him up so it's not like he really had a choice

There's always that one.. but hey we don't always agree. Look at the democrats and Republicans lol
I'm just wondering if he thinks the writing in a show based on alternate stories has been garbage, what does he consider to be good?

When he said he was an adventurer and even T'Chaka called him that upon his return, I don't think you need to be too concerned with him leaving in the first place and besides, the ship sucked him up so it's not like he really had a choice

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

He was abducted is the short answer to your question

I haven't watched this yet, (I just keep forgetting). Is it worth the time so far?
the series in general? It's something decent to pass some time, I wouldn't call it essential viewing (especially since we don't know if these what if stories actually tie in to something larger) but if you're into marvel and have already watched everything else (as far as mainline stuff) then its decent.

Back