Welcome To aBlackWeb

I made fun of strange just for jokes. I know he cant be around for the story to be told. But the shit funny to me.

Bruh, Strange had time to harass Loki and Thor for simply being on Earth together. I think what Wanda did deserved some attention. Also, it's not like he had to handle it himself. Did you forget he has a squad of wizards that help him?

You do know that Loki was an established threat when he came back to NYC in Ragnarok. Right?

Last time he was there he destroyed half of Manhattan.

:huh2:

You do know that Loki was an established threat when he came back to NYC in Ragnarok. Right?

Last time he was there he destroyed half of Manhattan.

:huh2:

And bending reality and brainwashing thousands of people isn't an established threat? What exactly is your point? Mine is that logically Strange and his cohorts would have taken notice of Westview just like Strange took notice of Loki.

So I'm just suppose to believe Fury and his Skrull Doppelganger are just fucking idiots huh?

Like Mysterio ok I get it.

But who the fuck really appointed Hayward?

Couldn't have been Fury.

Did anybody else get Mandarin vibes with that whole Ralph Bohner situation? Seemed like the exact same setup and let down. I would have thought Marvel had learned their lesson.

nah not really. Mandarin was a big deal because people knew who he was from the comics, the trailers showed him to be the big bad and then he's just an actor.
I agree not on the same scale, but definitely the same premise. Set the character up as someone important, then make them completely irrelevant.

And now, a new Funko POP based on Pietro’s Halloween costume from the latest episode of the Marvel series may spoil what everyone already suspects. Pietro is not who he appears to be.

In the image, Peter’s character is named in quotation marks as “Pietro Maximoff.” Social media took theorizing, as it does best. The running theory before this new merchandise was released was that Pietro is the demon Mephisto. So, many fans have taken this as confirmation that the Quicksilver who appears in WandaVision is Marvel‘s version of the devil.

Lmaoo

Back