Welcome To aBlackWeb

For you all questioning why Strange didnt show up..this is par for the course in Marvel

Remember in Thor when the Destroyer Armor showed up? Where was Tony?

or even better when Malaketh landed a whole ass spaceship in London AFTER new york? Where were The Avengers?

Marvel usually does this as to focus on the character the particular story is about

and just because they didn't show Strange dont mean he doesn't know...

folks out here acting brand new lol

Bruh...no. The whole purpose of Strange's role is to respond to magic craziness whenever it pops up on the Earth. There has to be a damn good explanation why he didn't respond to something as significant as Wanda segmenting away a whole town.

Bruh...no. The whole purpose of Strange's role is to respond to magic craziness whenever it pops up on the Earth. There has to be a damn good explanation why he didn't respond to something as significant as Wanda segmenting away a whole town.
Yeah they need to have a reason, especially since it was over a few days. They could probably explain it away if it was only a day or a few hours.

The writers couldnt decide on what was the limit of Agatha's powers.I can fight you here but not there oh wait i can
fight you there plus not only make an illusion of your brother and give him the powers he possesed too !!
Lame to write in Quicksilver from another universe and films just as a misdirect and trolling to get people to get excited and watch the show.
These are the main problems i had with the show.
There were some great and fun moments throughout though.

Segmenting a small town, in one small state, in one country, on one planet in one universe among the many multiverses he has to protect...

We dont know what strange was doing...we know a lot of Marvel movies/events happen simultaneously....When Strange 2 comes out you will get your answer...

again yall acting brand new lol

Just a thought but what if strange saw this when he was having his seizure during infinity wars?

Also people forget strange can go into the future and see things play out, maybe he seen what become of Wanda hex and let it run its course.

Great series. Left me with even more questions than I came in with. Can't wait to see the Scarlet Witch on the big screen to see just how powerful she has become.

I assumed the skrull agent was talking about Talos when she mentioned an "old friend" to Monica. But Fury makes perfect sense due to their exchange from CM that we heard twice during this series. Wondering if she'll be a part of the Secret Invasion series.

I need more Agatha in my life. She has to be brought back sooner rather than later. Dope character with so much potential.

Unpopular opinion can anyone tell me how Hayward was worse than Wanda? One rebuilt a sentient being who left on his own anyway. Another kidnapped an entire town, hid their children, and wiped memories. They were also still conscious and realized this change but couldn't stop if. Phrased it as torture. Instead of letting them go they are then proceeded to be chocked to death. Oh yea, and also begged to die at one point.

Unpopular opinion can anyone tell me how Hayward was worse than Wanda? One rebuilt a sentient being who left on his own anyway. Another kidnapped an entire town, hid their children, and wiped memories. They were also still conscious and realized this change but couldn't stop if. Phrased it as torture. Instead of letting them go they are then proceeded to be chocked to death. Oh yea, and also begged to die at one point.
Choked

The writers couldnt decide on what was the limit of Agatha's powers.I can fight you here but not there oh wait i can
fight you there plus not only make an illusion of your brother and give him the powers he possesed too !!
Lame to write in Quicksilver from another universe and films just as a misdirect and trolling to get people to get excited and watch the show.
These are the main problems i had with the show.
There were some great and fun moments throughout though.

Yeah when Wanda revealed the runes in the hex and Agatha couldn’t use her powers all I could think of was: ‘How is this bitch still flying without her magic?!’

but yeah, there were some space ghost/Saturday morning cartoon type of solutions for the difficulties Wanda n V faced which I’m not sure was intentional or not...

Back