Welcome To aBlackWeb

I didn’t expect Hayward to be anything but typical military guy who has an agenda so his arc didn’t bother me at all
I'm not bothered by the fact he's just an asshole from sword, but way they stopped it was a bit ehh. Man went from bussin his guns at a couple kids and monica, to getting rammed by a food truck? while he's in a military vehicle no less.

I'm not bothered by the fact he's just an asshole from sword, but way they stopped it was a bit ehh. Man went from bussin his guns at a couple kids and monica, to getting rammed by a food truck? while he's in a military vehicle no less.
Yeah but Hayward is a regular human what more you want from him?

to get out the back of the humvee and then what?

He’s powerless

lol I mean... the food truck was made of the same shit as the military truck tho wasnt it?...Wanda just changed it to a food truck... just like Monicas clothes were made up of kevlar

*shrugs*

Hayward was wack. Terrible character, but not important enough to really make a difference. ??‍♂️

I was definitely waiting for Dr Strange cameo... Especially when Agatha mentioned the sorcerer supreme, but again no big cameo isn't really that big of a deal. The show was good the finale was good.

People gotta stop making a big deal outta everything. Nothing is wrong with making speculations. Nothing was ruined. The shit wasn't perfect... But it was still very very good.

I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I think they set some of the future up nicely. I also have no issues with speculating what happens next. I enjoy that as well ??‍♂️

Hayward tho.....
"riight"

lol jussayin... I dont remember anyone saying after doctor strange came out... "where were these magician niggas during the first Avengers movie?! It was in New York why they aint help! PLOT HOLE!"

only for Marvel to put in a lil 20 second scene in end game explaining what the sorcerer supreme was doing at that time...

:js4:

Let the shit play out

lol jussayin... I dont remember anyone saying after doctor strange came out... "where were these magician niggas during the first Avengers movie?! It was in New York why they aint help! PLOT HOLE!"

only for Marvel to put in a lil 20 second scene in end game explaining what the sorcerer supreme was doing at that time...

:js4:

Let the shit play out
Man they hope niggaz forget about Hayward by May.... They ain't bringing him back 5-6 years from now

If they do I'll cash app you $15

I didn’t expect Hayward to be anything but typical military guy who has an agenda so his arc didn’t bother me at all

likewise but I thought it was out of character of him to try to shoot the kids lol.

also thought it was silly that Woo just grabbed a random phone that was going of and shit...

a lot of lazy written shit to be honest, from ‘Ralph’s necklace to Darcy’s hacking scenes etc.

lot of drama/heartfelt shit at the end though, putting their kids to bed knowing they’re going to die was some fucked up shit, had to pause it and give my boy a hug when I saw that(I know I’m weak) lol smh

Back