Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nobody in the show set up Ralph to be anything but Agnes off screen husband lmao

That was Y’ALL
You know what I mean. Marvel basically casted the Fox Quicksilver to play a recast version of their Quicksilver and it ended up going absolutely nowhere.

So it was the fans that setup Mandarin to be the villain from the comics and not some 3rd rate actor? Or did Marvel pull a dead end misdirection like they did with Peter?

I'm beginning to think @Duwop is onto something when he says y'all will defend anything Marvel.

IDK what niggas complaining about

It's not like this ended with Wanda in a diner with her family then a mysterious dude walks in the bathroom, then a close pan on Wanda as the screen cut to black.

Or ended with a handicapped kid as the king for having the best story

I'm beginning to think @Duwop is onto something
Ev6-UEiXIAIutNU

Wasn't me...I loved that part. It's the just first two hours i can't do ??‍♂️

I coulda swore sombody was in that thread like ? "so Sam earpiece and comms just worked again after coming back from the snap and cap just happened to be on the same frequency? Man fuck this movie"
Funny thing, today we watched Ragnarok, infinity war, then when we got to end game.... We watched up till Ant-Man showed up then fast forwarded to when Thanos was waiting for the smoke...

You know what I mean. Marvel basically casted the Fox Quicksilver to play a recast version of their Quicksilver and it ended up going absolutely nowhere.

So it was the fans that setup Mandarin to be the villain from the comics and not some 3rd rate actor? Or did Marvel pull a dead end misdirection like they did with Peter?

I'm beginning to think @Duwop is onto something when he says y'all will defend anything Marvel.
You complaining about Ralph not being significant stems from you and other viewers running with your own theories and speculation to the point where you thought he would be.

So now when it didn’t result into what you put into your own head you’re saying it’s on Marvel for setting it up to be something when they didn’t do anything.

It’s not even the same situation as the mandarin in Iron man 3 for you to be comparing the two.

so I can’t be defending marvel as again, they didn’t do anything.

If anything you should Blame yourself

You complaining about Ralph not being significant stems from you and other viewers running with your own theories and speculation to the point where you thought he would be.

So now when it didn’t result into what you put into your own head you’re saying it’s on Marvel for setting it up to be something when they didn’t do anything.

It’s not even the same situation as the mandarin in Iron man 3 for you to be comparing the two.

This has been happening alot for different mediums.

“I wanted a Dr Strange Cameo”

“I wanted Someone to be giving the orders to hayward”

“i wanted Hayward to not be what he seemed”

“i wanted the dog to be mephisto/nightmare”

“i wanted Ralph to be mephisto/nightmare”

“I wanted Hayward to do something after Marcy left him immobilized”

“I wanted Reed Richards just because someone brought up an Aerospace engineer”

Leave screenrant and emergency awesome alone you doofs they are fucking out of shape neckbearded geeks who read too many comics

:lol10:

which one of you niggas was mad at end game about the ear pieces/comms working at the "on your left" moment.
lmao I'll find it tomorrow

As someone whose worked with headsets for years that made absolutely no sense.

But I never said fuck the movie. That's crazy. I just pointed out afer the fact that was kinda goofy and didn't make sense.

Stop being dense bruh. You don’t think there was any thought behind them casting someone who played the exact same character under a different studio?

Of course there was!

And they knew the connection could have major implications but decided they’d do absolutely nothing with it in the show. Same as Mandarin.

I’m not saying it’s good or bad, just that it was a conscious choice they made to setup something that had the opportunity to be something meaningful only for it to have absolutely no related impact.

Back