she got the power boost but it only affected a small town, the shit didn’t even draw the attention of no other fucking MCU hero. The event didn’t affect the world like the stories from the comics books that inspired this.

Ok, Vision is back. But do you expect him to move major MCU phase 4 storylines forward. They already did that in the last phase, I don’t see them doing it again. He’s a side character now.

honestly I think Monica already had powers and hex just enhanced them.

no multiverse, no mutants, no nightmare. The Ralph/quicksilver shit is stupid now.

this shit could’ve ended dope but it didn’t.

Well thats... one way of looking at it...

lol

You know what... I'm not doing this today ... My bad y'all... The finale was great.... No gripes on my part.

I forget everything is perfect in y'all eyes ??‍♂️

Ummmmm. Elizabeth Olsen her self....
8f4295fa41dbcd82c2d003825bfd1311.gif

That's proof of what? Can't even see the words.

You know what... I'm not doing this today ... My bad y'all... The finale was great.... No gripes on my part.

:lol10:....@ folks upset cuz their wild ass theories and predictions didn't happen

Finale wasn't perfect matter a fact this was some DC build the hype type shit to fall flat at the end.

They basically confirmed from what was in the comics that Wanda is one of the most powerful people in Marvel. They skipped about 30 stories and made Vision forget about him and Wanda. Now Vision is more like his now comic self a powerful character just not in love with Wanda.

Wanda going to go crazy trying to save her sons and messing with Chaos magic (hinting towards House of M)

Still out of the 9 episodes 7 was great ep1 & 9 was mid

C'mon dawg that's a picture of Elizabeth Olsen herself holding up a comic panel of Scarlet Witch saying "no more mutants"

It was an interview she did years ago talking about Scarlet Witch and she was teasing the house of M story.

The series itself was based on house of M

And just like the Thanos snap, house of M built up to Wanda saying "no more mutants"

Why y'all stay acting like I'm saying irrational shit? It's clear that it was misdirect on purpose. I'm not mad about it. But it was a misdirect. They knew people would be looking forward to something like that. We've been talking about it in this thread for pages

Finale wasn't perfect matter a fact this was some DC build the hype type shit to fall flat at the end.

They basically confirmed from what was in the comics that Wanda is one of the most powerful people in Marvel. They skipped about 30 stories and made Vision forget about him and Wanda. Now Vision is more like his now comic self a powerful character just not in love with Wanda.

Wanda going to go crazy trying to save her sons and messing with Chaos magic (hinting towards House of M)

Still out of the 9 episodes 7 was great ep1 & 9 was mid
I don't think it fell flat at all.

I thought it was really good with the exception of hayward, and the blatant misdirects. Other than that I'm good.

I'm looking forward to see where they go with each character they left open

C'mon dawg that's a picture of Elizabeth Olsen herself holding up a comic panel of Scarlet Witch saying "no more mutants"

It was an interview she did years ago talking about Scarlet Witch and she was teasing the house of M story.

The series itself was based on house of M

And just like the Thanos snap, house of M built up to Wanda saying "no more mutants"

Why y'all stay acting like I'm saying irrational shit? It's clear that it was misdirect on purpose. I'm not mad about it. But it was a misdirect. They knew people would be looking forward to something like that. We've been talking about it in this thread for pages

I mean.... they can still have that moment or the MCU adaptation of that moment down the line... possibly in the Doctor Strange movie... jussayin

Finale wasnt perfect but I enjoyed the series overall and it's building to something larger.

I wonder where tf white vision went.

Going forward someone for sure needs to be hunting Wanda down. They better not drop that plot point.. she had a whole town hostage... she aint even stick around long enough to blame it on Agatha lol.

Reactions: King of GA
All I'm saying is MCU been teasing this show for years... She basically gave the plot I was expecting in this video... Not some wild ass theory.... The shit from her own mouth mapping out damn near the whole season....... They just changed a few things.

• Haha
Reactions: oldman_Ghost!
I mean.... they can still have that moment or the MCU adaptation of that moment down the line... possibly in the Doctor Strange movie... jussayin

Finale wasnt perfect but I enjoyed the series overall and it's building to something larger.

I wonder where tf white vision went.

Going forward someone for sure needs to be hunting Wanda down. They better not drop that plot point.. she had a whole town hostage... she aint even stick around long enough to blame it on Agatha lol.
I agree with this total post.

I'm curious where vision went.
I'm wondering how Wanda is looked at by the government after this. And if Westview will press charges? ??‍♂️

She said Agatha is next door. But she left westview. Where is Agatha?

So I'm looking for those things to be explained in later movies or series... But I don't feel like any of them was a big cliffhanger. I was good with it ending on that note

All I'm saying is MCU been teasing this show for years... She basically gave the plot I was expecting in this video... Not some wild ass theory.... The shit from her own mouth my mapping out damn near the whole season....... They just changed a few things.

It wasn't a misdirect.

You took some years old gif of her holding some comic strip and a video of her explaining the ORGINS of her character and ran w/ some theory.

See that's what happens when you worship at the alter of Awesomely Wack.......:js4:

It wasn't a misdirect.

You took some years old gif of her holding some comic strip and a video of her explaining the ORGINS of her character and ran w/ some theory.

See that's what happens when you worship at the alter of Awesomely Wack.......:js4:
2 things you can never accept

1. Any critique of the MCU
2. That I'm right about anything.

Bruh..... If they stray that far from an origin they teased... It's a misdirect.
They casted the same actor who played an alternate version of the character.. That everyone watching knew was a mutant. That's a misdirect.

Like just cuz I'm saying it don't mean you gotta disagree. The whole world is saying they thought the show was gonna go a different way. It ain't just me. Shit the thread right now is half n half. I'm actually in the half that liked it.

But if you gonna act like they didn't purposely lead the viewers one way and do something different, you're just being disingenuous

• Cap
Reactions: Revolver Ocelot

2. That I'm right about anything.

Bruh..... If they stray that far from an origin they teased... It's a misdirect.
They casted the same actor who played an alternate version of the character.. That everyone watching knew was a mutant. That's a misdirect.

Like just cuz I'm saying it don't mean you gotta disagree. The whole world is saying they thought the show was gonna go a different way. It ain't just me. Shit the thread right now is half n half. I'm actually in the half that liked it.

But if you gonna act like they didn't purposely lead the viewers one way and do something different, you're just being disingenuous
They did what they usually do.Take a popular story then because of A. Not owning all the characters in a storyline from the books,they change or leave out ppl and B. they take a basic concept,but switch it around so much it's different or has a different meaning.

There was no guarantee of mutants

Infinity war ain't nothing like the books and the end is more like Dr Strange's end than the movie we got

They did what they usually do.Take a popular story then because of A. Not owning all the characters in a storyline from the books,they change or leave out ppl and B. they take a basic concept,but switch it around so much it's different or has a different meaning.

There was no guarantee of mutants

Infinity war ain't nothing like the books and the end is more like Dr Strange's end than the movie we got
Dawg I'm not even complaining.

Like it's cool. They just acting like I'm hating on the show cuz I said there was some misdirects.

Misdirects can be cool if it works for the story. It was a bit of a let down.... But I've said multiple times it was still a good finale. In fact I started with that. My only issues really.... Were with Haywood.... Other than that I'm cool with the changes. I was hoping for Dr strange, I was hoping for something with mutants, I was hoping for mephisto or nightmare, I was hoping for something deeper with peitro other than him being "ralph" that's a regular ass dude......

Hoping for those things and not getting them doesn't make me hate the show, or how it went. I'm just saying I was a little let down that none of my hopes played out.... It went different than I expected.

I don't know what that translates to for everybody else... But I think I'm making it clear where I stand

That's 1000% bullshit.

When the MCU makes something bad I've admitted it. Unlike someone w/ when it comes to a certain studio... "riight"

Just bcuz YOU jumped out the window w/ predictions and speculation. Doesn't mean they misdirected you.

You did that yourself.

That's 1000% bullshit.

When the MCU makes something bad I've admitted it. Unlike someone w/ when it comes to a certain studio... "riight"

Just bcuz YOU jumped out the window w/ predictions and speculation. Doesn't mean they misdirected you.

You did that yourself.
So you don't think anything was teased in this show that wasn't paid off?

Real question, you didn't have any theory that your felt the show lead you towards that didn't play out?

You're totally satisfied with the way it went??

Nothing you were hoping for??

You really thought Evan Peters Quicksilver had NOTHING to do with mutants?

You really thought her husband "Ralph" was a regular dude and not a reference to a bigger bad??

They left a decent amount of stuff open ended which of course helps build for future projects but also was kinda disappointing. The end credit scene definitely shows why she is going to be in the next Doctor Strange movie in my opinion. She is messing with stuff she doesn't truly understand which is going to cause issues down the road.

I enjoyed the show but I think I liked our speculations more on what was going to happen next. Lol.

I'm looking forward to Falcon and The Winter Soldier