Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vision vs Vision. White Vis turns evil a la Ultron due to similar energy powering both beings...They filled white vis with the energy from the drone which is similar in color to the energy that pulsed thru Ultron.

Shuri has a backup of Visions og Program.

Nightmare is Ralph.
Wanda gets hurt where she loses the hex and all her creations die.
Dottie is the sleeper agent and likely incapacitates Wanda.

I'm confused about the second mid credit scene when Wanda is at her cabinet in the wilderness... Did she trap her kids inside her consciousness?

Well...

Our theories were a hell of a lot more entertaining than that open ended bullshit.

tenor.gif

It was a good finale.... But I feel let down cuz we were mislead a lot.

There were still a lot of positives though. I definitely enjoyed it. But I was waiting for Dr strange, or the reveal of a bigger bad....

I did like the Monica scene....I thought the cabin scene was dope too.... It didn't go the way anyone predicted but her taking the book to find a way to bring her kids and vision back definitely makes sense. Hopefully that leads to the big "no more mutants" moment we were looking for in the series.

I'd like to know how the new vision feels about Wanda now. He got outta there soon as he was awoken.

I still feel Hayward was a weak character. His motives were still weak. His logic was weak. He really was just there to push the plot. Too much doesn't make sense. But it kinda does when you recognize he just keeps the story going.

I don't wanna go too much in further than that, cuz I did like it.... But ultimately i was looking for something different

I'm confused about the second mid credit scene when Wanda is at her cabinet in the wilderness... Did she trap her kids inside her consciousness?
Looks like she was fucking with spells to bring them back cuz they still existed somewhere....

Same with Agatha....I don't think she just left her in Westview.mm she put her back under.. Which means she still got them somewhere.

I'm thinking a pocket dimension or something like that.... But they just threw us for a few loops so any theories feel weak right now

Back