Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peitro being a normal dude named Ralph wearing a mind control necklace was a let down too...

I think with the actor our imagination got the best of us and that was a deliberate misdirect.....

They should just roll with the shit and say even tho the necklace was taken off dude kept the powers and he just becomes the MCU quicksilver.. fuck it lol

They should just roll with the shit and say even tho the necklace was taken off dude kept the powers and he just becomes the MCU quicksilver.. fuck it lol
Naw, they were fucking with us.... They're still going to progress things slowly...

No big jumps.... Everything gets teased in thru end credits

I'm thinking the latter.... But it wasn't that big imo

Truthfully there's not gonna be anybody that's gonna compare to Luke in The Mandalorian

200.gif

Peitro being a normal dude named Ralph wearing a mind control necklace was a let down too...

I think with the actor our imagination got the best of us and that was a deliberate misdirect.....

Man, y'all just wasn't listening.

They kept telling us in all them theme songs what was up

lol yeah Wanda getting a massive power boost, Vision coming back to life and Monica getting superpowers wont affect anything in the MCU going forward right?

she got the power boost but it only affected a small town, the shit didn’t even draw the attention of no other fucking MCU hero. The event didn’t affect the world like the stories from the comics books that inspired this.

Ok, Vision is back. But do you expect him to move major MCU phase 4 storylines forward. They already did that in the last phase, I don’t see them doing it again. He’s a side character now.

honestly I think Monica already had powers and hex just enhanced them.

no multiverse, no mutants, no nightmare. The Ralph/quicksilver shit is stupid now.

this shit could’ve ended dope but it didn’t.

Back