Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm surprised nobody commented on Monica's blood work yet....... they are definitely setting her up to be super powered or sick in the upcoming films
Heard a rumour today that the energy that Wanda and stone are creating and the energy from the big snap is what's going to activate the x gene in people and that's how the X-Men will be brought into the MCU.

Those of you who have read a lot of the comics these MCU movies & shows are based on.

Do you think it enhances or ruins your viewing experience since you kinda know what to expect sometimes?

I got the Marvel comics app on my iPad i thought of going through some of em while I’m not doing anything but i don’t wanna know everything that should happen when i watch the movies or shows either...
As a comic book head I love seeing comics brought to life and on the big screen but in the same breath the nerd in me sometimes feel a way when these producer's sway away from the original story.

Like Vision having a soul stone in his head or Pym being a old guy. Still it's cool to see how these new stories go

why not, we already seen the 1960s-1990s and mid 2000 versions of X-Men movies already. I wouldn’t mind seeing a more modern fresh take on them. It’s beneficial for Marvel to establish the X-men over a long series of movies. Just pulling them for a another universe, leaves too much money and storytelling on the table.

Yeah, that doesn't make sense to me. What about the history? I mean, most of the popular X-men are concurrent with the Avengers and have a history as long if not longer in which they were mutants. Logan been a mutant longer than Steve Rogers been alive. They can't explain that this way. I think the only way to bring them in is to use the multiverse and then merge their storylines from there.

I think that in doing that they need to reboot the Xmen franchise though. Forget those Fox timelines....

As a comic book head I love seeing comics brought to life and on the big screen but in the same breath the nerd in me sometimes feel a way when these producer's sway away from the original story.

Like Vision having a soul stone in his head or Pym being a old guy. Still it's cool to see how these new stories go

I said the same thing about the whole Infinity Gauntlet story being brought to the screen. Yeah, it's amazing that we have the ability to do it, but damn... No Adam Warlock, no fight with the Elders of the Universe, no Living Tribunal, no fight with the Celestials, and most disappointing of all, Thanos never usurped Eternity to become the living embodiment of the Universe itself. The fights to keep control of the universe from Thanos should have pushed the boundaries of special effects beyond anything we've ever seen to date and set a standard for years.

Best we got was a short back and forth between Thanos and Dr Strange, and even that was underwhelming because that fight alone could have been epic.

why not, we already seen the 1960s-1990s and mid 2000 versions of X-Men movies already. I wouldn’t mind seeing a more modern fresh take on them. It’s beneficial for Marvel to establish the X-men over a long series of movies. Just pulling them for a another universe, leaves too much money and storytelling on the table.
The mutant species are a proud and storied people
From the might and ingenuity of the first mutant en sabah nur, to the regal ocean king sub mariner(who will take your bitch if left to chance)
The next evolution of humanity origins should not be retconned into the whims of a crazy bitch that fell in love with a robot.
I say thee nay, foh

I think it would be dope if mutants been existing in secret the entire time and a part of sword already knew
I’ve seen this hypothesized before, but I don’t like it. Just doesn’t seem feasible that a set of mutants hasn’t caused some kind of ruckus somewhere in all this time. MCU traverses time from the 40’s to 2021 so some shit would have popped off in that time.

I’ve seen this hypothesized before, but I don’t like it. Just doesn’t seem feasible that a set of mutants hasn’t caused some kind of ruckus somewhere in all this time. MCU traverses time from the 40’s to 2021 so some shit would have popped off in that time.
Right plus the niggas was just chilling during the events of Ultron or even Thanos and did nothing? Naw they gotta come from a different universe

What if Baron Mordo is pushing Wanda to grow her magic so he can feed on her continuously?

Yo,that's a very good theory and callback that I haven't heard any of the main channels
mention. I just hope we get multiple villains,Nightmare,Mephisto,Grim Reaper,Agatha. So the final 3 episodes will be an hour each,that's a full movie broken into 3 parts.

damn I forgot all about Baron Mordo.

I dont think he's pushing her to grow her magic tho. I thought he was tryna stop folks from abusing magic. Been a while since i've seen Dr. Strange

Yeah, that doesn't make sense to me. What about the history? I mean, most of the popular X-men are concurrent with the Avengers and have a history as long if not longer in which they were mutants. Logan been a mutant longer than Steve Rogers been alive. They can't explain that this way. I think the only way to bring them in is to use the multiverse and then merge their storylines from there.

I think that in doing that they need to reboot the Xmen franchise though. Forget those Fox timelines....

This.

One of the biggest dynamics and best, is the conflicting social and political views between Pro. X & Magneto thru out the decades concerning mutants and humans.

Back