Welcome To aBlackWeb

You'd be more comfortable watching him walking around with a hole in his head.

He's how she remembered him best in her head. Simple as. Everything there is how she wants it to be.

lol obviously nah to the first part... I was just posing the question cuz shes created things and even people out nowhere in this.... sooooo is it out of the question that she could have brought the mind stone back or created a new one seeing as how thats what gave her her powers

lol obviously nah to the first part... I was just posing the question cuz shes created things and even people out nowhere in this.... sooooo is it out of the question that she could have brought the mind stone back or created a new one seeing as how thats what gave her her powers

Well I think in the mcu she was given powers through experimentation with the mind stone. They aren't dependent on the mind stone as far as we know.

Well I think in the mcu she was given powers through experimentation with the mind stone. They aren't dependent on the mind stone as far as we know.

Oh naw I wasnt saying she or her powers were dependent on it.. I was wondering if she mightve been able to make a new one or something similar since her powers came from it and she was the only one who could destroy/manipulate it in Infinity war.

Just guessin

Those of you who have read a lot of the comics these MCU movies & shows are based on.

Do you think it enhances or ruins your viewing experience since you kinda know what to expect sometimes?

I got the Marvel comics app on my iPad i thought of going through some of em while I’m not doing anything but i don’t wanna know everything that should happen when i watch the movies or shows either...

Those of you who have read a lot of the comics these MCU movies & shows are based on.

Do you think it enhances or ruins your viewing experience since you kinda know what to expect sometimes?

I got the Marvel comics app on my iPad i thought of going through some of em while I’m not doing anything but i don’t wanna know everything that should happen when i watch the movies or shows either...
Enhances.

Been reading comics since 86 its pure dopamine seeing all the effort put into the fan service.

The people at the edge of the town don't make sense to me. How did they get outside? How are they in the process of trick or treating? It seems they should be stuck in whatever state they were in when this all started.

So many different variations all you can do is treat the mcu as another variable. Im no expert and was never too deep into the avengers or any of the characters in these first 4 phases for that matter. So I don't kill myself about those details. I look to yall or wikipedia/fandom for shit I'm unsure about.

That said I'm most read on X-men so ignoring the details there might prove hard. We'll see. For now I'm enjoying these films,shows and nostalgia we getting blessed with.

Which app do you use???

So many different variations all you can do is treat the mcu as another variable. Im no expert and was never too deep into the avengers or any of the characters in these first 4 phases for that matter. So I don't kill myself about those details. I look to yall or wikipedia/fandom for shit I'm unsure about.
That said I'm most read on X-men so ignoring the details there might prove hard. We'll see. For now I'm enjoying these films,shows and nostalgia we
getting blessed with.

Yeah I’ve only read a few of the X-Men comics from the 90’s. I’ve been wanting to get into more of the marvel comics but it’s so many different timelines and what not that it’s hard to know where to start.

Which app do you use???

It’s an app called Marvel Unlimited that gives you access to all the marvel comics all the way back to the 60‘s. It’s a paid app though.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back