Welcome To aBlackWeb

4454b5fb4ddc8635afa351c2f34db4ee4caa4797.gifv

2e08d25136f7ed45b1c0eae0fcd958f55ca7daa0.gifv

0cb00b0e72eb5cbca065f3dbcc7ad2331525d8dc.gifv

Past Ellis St was the outer wall. Vision's reanimated body breached it but was being pulled back in piece by piece.

He never made it fully clear of the hex. Outside the hex, he's just an inanimate vibranium body. He can only exist inside the hex.

With monica’s dna being changed I agree that she will be superpowered. Also had me thinking about the other people in westview.

what if they are all changed and develop powers.

possible way to explain mutants?

WTF Fuuuuudge? That shit was hella funny.funny throwback

They kinda skipped the 90's and went into early 2000's even though technically Malcolm In the middle started shooting in 1999

So when the twins were aging up,who was doing that?I would say Wiccan,but if it's a trick then are they really getting older?

Agnes must have something to do w/ them aging because Agnes was there the 1st time and I'm sure brought Sparky to make them age up and killed him to try to make them do it again and also resurrect something or somebody.

Not sure if Quiksilver is really himself.

why was Wanda so scared of that funny face Quicksilver made?Did she see something else?

If Wanda and Vision never wore those outfits in the MCU,what made them wear that shit?I guess just for comic book fans.

LOL at that Kick Ass line.Crazy how both Quiksilvers were in the movie Kick Ass.

Quiksilver seems to know a lot.He's suspect

LOL at when Wanda hit him with the hands of god.

The Sword guy need to get smacked talkin bout Mama Rambeau .

Jimmy and Monica put them thangs on them Sword niggas.

Wanda got niggas like the granparents in Weird Science

How did Agnes end up lost?

IDK what's up with Agnes.She seems to be under the spell,faking it,or complicit in being under Wanda's spell for her own purposes

Vision stay dying.

Who is Monica's man who's coming?Gotta be a big character the way they're hyping it.

I hope the boss of Sword gets caught up just to see what type of person Wanda would make him.

Also wanna see who Darcy will be.

I wonder how far Wanda's powers can travel?

Fuck this show gets better by the episode.

Wanda was looking good af in that scarlet witch outfit.

They said nightmare like 3 or 4 times. Definitely feel this show may be an introduction of him as he's the rumored villain of doc strange.

Rumors are saying Monica's contact to get inside the her might be Reed Richard's but I doubt it.

I don't know if yall notice that when Monica first came back from the Blip she bumped into a guy and he fell straight on his back and needed help to get up. Monica just got up like nothing happened.

Vision came down in his Halloween costume and said it was the only thing in his closet. He was fully aware that something is wrong.

Back