I think Agnes was sent to try to spell bind Wanda to bring metaphisto thru and shit went way left....(which leads to dr strange)

Thick thighs and sword were sent by Fury to bring her out cuz the real world damage is sliding up on the scale ( which leads to her kids coming out and being mutants)

The next show gonna be Wanda kids being raised by the government but way nicer than wanda and Pietro were

Reactions: willhustle
Btw, if Monica has the same powers as she did in the comics, shes gonna be OP as fuck. They gotta weaken her to fit in the MCU like they did everyone else.

Reactions: a.mann and Duwop
I think Agnes was sent to try to spell bind Wanda to bring metaphisto thru and shit went way left....(which leads to dr strange)

Thick thighs and sword were sent by Fury to bring her out cuz the real world damage is sliding up on the scale ( which leads to her kids coming out and being mutants)

The next show gonna be Wanda kids being raised by the government but way nicer than wanda and Pietro were

I dont think Wandas kids are coming out fam. Shit gon end tragically with her coming back to reality with no vision or her kids. And she gonna wild out in real reality which is gonna be the climax of the show. Imo.

Thats what I hope atleast. Dont give the power to get herself pregnant with a thought and actually bring her kids to the real reality. Thats fuck shit. I dont wanna see that shit.

I think whats happening is that Wanda lost her mind and is altering reality and giving herself her perfect life. Which is a subdued version of House of M.

With that said, her altering a little pocket of reality is probably putting all of reality in danger. Theres probably some casuality Einstein shit going on where her creating a pocket universe within this universe is creating holes in reality and dangers from other realities are crossing over.

Thats probably why sword is trying to wake her up and bring her back.

This being Marvel and a whole 9 episode show, theres probably an unexpected 3rd player in the mix thats trying to have Wanda stay fucked up for their own gain.

I could see that being Mephisto using this to create a gate from hell to cross over to Earth.

I honestly dont think Mephisto has anything to do with any of this though. Marvel is throwing a ton of easter eggs about Mephisto to appease comic book nerds on some this is for yall shit, but I dont think they go down that path.

So yea, fuck all that comic explained videos and what not. Yall boy figured this shit out.
After reading up yeah some type of mental break seems to be wusup

Most of the hints are memories like the Stucker watch named after the dude who experimented on her and shit about Hydra.

IDK if somebody is making her do it,or if she is doing ,but the cast has a dude who seems like he would be the big bad like a Mephisto who's character is unamed so far......

Also I wonder if she went in a town and took it hostage or did she make these ppl, or if maybe they are the ppl who were trying to make her have kids?

Shit fire.

They always throw a curveball so ain't no telling where this is going.

Reactions: willhustle and AZTG
I don't know what the fuck that is....

But if they was alone on an island....I know the nigga trying to fuck was my favorite character ??‍♂️
It was a show on Starz about a dude who got in the NBA and his brother was his manager and she played the manager brother's wife.

Mike Epps was in it.

And according to the comics, mutants were created by the Celestial millions of years ago. They put the x genes in humans and that shit started coming out in modern times.

I could see them going with that. Wandas power goes super out of control and she does something that effects all of reality which accelerates the x gene coming out in people, and boom, now theres mutants.

I rather that then she creates imaginary kids, brings them to reality, and now they mutants.

• Goat
Reactions: Duwop
I'm still sticking with there was a backup version of the Vision AI and maybe SWORD or someone else was using it and Wanda found out about it and thats when shit went left.

Cant wait to see how this shit unfolds either way

And according to the comics, mutants were created by the Celestial millions of years ago. They put the x genes in humans and that shit started coming out in modern times.

I could see them going with that. Wandas power goes super out of control and she does something that effects all of reality which accelerates the x gene coming out in people, and boom, now theres mutants.

I rather that then she creates imaginary kids, brings them to reality, and now they mutants.
I like imaginary kids cuz it's a dumb display of power, and it makes her a target of mephisto bcuz he wanted out.... Not them made up kids

I dont think Wandas kids are coming out fam. Shit gon end tragically with her coming back to reality with no vision or her kids. And she gonna wild out in real reality which is gonna be the climax of the show. Imo.

Thats what I hope atleast. Dont give the power to get herself pregnant with a thought and actually bring her kids to the real reality. Thats fuck shit. I dont wanna see that shit.

^This. 100%

I like imaginary kids cuz it's a dumb display of power, and it makes her a target of mephisto bcuz he wanted out.... Not them made up kids

In the comics her kids were never real.

And matterfact, i dont remember the exact way it went down. Did she create her imaginary kids and then mephisto let her know they not real which led to her breaking down and altering reality, or did she actually create her kids and then Mephisto just let her know she wasnt real.

Why do I remember her not even creating her kids?

Either way, fuck them kids. Word to the goat.

Them kids gonna have their own show be on their own team...

Young avengers.... Book it

dfb08c41-0ee0-4a16-9f8f-27395afce3c7-rco001_1467877776.jpg

Aren't the Eternals connected to them?

This show connects w/ the upcoming SM 3 & Doctor Strange 2.

But I think those movie will introduce mutants and the X-Men.

Reactions: AZTG
Aren't the Eternals connected to them?

This show connects w/ the upcoming SM 3 & Doctor Strange 2.

But I think those movie will introduce mutants and the X-Men.

Im not an expert so i dont know that much.

I think the celestials divided humans up into 3. 1/3rd became eternals who are like gods. 1/3rd became some wild shit that i dont remember. And 1/3rd were given the x gene that would take millions of years to manifest but have the most potential.

Its mfers here that know a ton more about Marvel than I do. Yall could correct me if im wrong

In the comics her kids were never real.

And matterfact, i dont remember the exact way it went down. Did she create her imaginary kids and then mephisto let her know they not real which led to her breaking down and altering reality, or did she actually create her kids and then Mephisto just let her know she wasnt real.

Why do I remember her not even creating her kids?

Either way, fuck them kids. Word to the goat.
Franklin Richard's
Wanda's kids

Marvel comics be wilding sometimes bruh....I know my boys do too.... But that shit get wild. I think this nigga franklin created a whole new universe for niggaz..... They do the most with reality warping powers. I think Cain read more of the marvel stories they pulling from....

Last marvel story I read thor was boxing some animal looking niggaz deep in space and got his fade ran by beta ray bill... Who desperately needs to be in the universe. ESPECIALLY with mjnoir and stormbreaket

Reactions: AZTG