Welcome To aBlackWeb

Franklin Richard's
Wanda's kids

Marvel comics be wilding sometimes bruh....I know my boys do too.... But that shit get wild. I think this nigga franklin created a whole new universe for niggaz..... They do the most with reality warping powers. I think Cain read more of the marvel stories they pulling from....

Last marvel story I read thor was boxing some animal looking niggaz deep in space and got his fade ran by beta ray bill... Who desperately needs to be in the universe. ESPECIALLY with mjnoir and stormbreaket

Facts. Both companies be wildin like a mfer at times.

DC been wildin for like 3 years now with their new event. I think that shit finally ended. Shit was ass cheeks.

DC much better at keeping stories grounded. When they try that universal shit that Marvel is good at, they end up trash.

The marvel event going on now is fire though. The King in Black shit with Knull.

And seeing how Gorr is introduced in the next Thor movie, thats gonna lay the groundwork for Knull to eventually come too. Shit gon be dope.

Oh my gajeezus

images

AR-151209253.jpg&updated=201512051157&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80

teyonah-parris-hype-hair-2.png

My official 2021 black woman TV crush. She already won. And her name from here out is "Thick thighs" ???‍♂️

Facts. Both companies be wildin like a mfer at times.

DC been wildin for like 3 years now with their new event. I think that shit finally ended. Shit was ass cheeks.

DC much better at keeping stories grounded. When they try that universal shit that Marvel is good at, they end up trash.

The marvel event going on now is fire though. The King in Black shit with Knull.

And seeing how Gorr is introduced in the next Thor movie, thats gonna lay the groundwork for Knull to eventually come too. Shit gon be dope.
Comics be dumb sometimes...

Just read some shit where hal Jordan put the entire planet on arrest cuz our dumb asses kept making friends with the wrong aliens

She’s definitely bringing those kids into the main MCU. They are setting up Young Avengers (The new Hawkeye, Ant Man’s daughter, Wanda’s kids, etc)

Plus I feel like that’s definitely how you set up the mutants angle. I seen something recently where there was a post credit scene for end game where Wanda steals Vision’s dead body and that sets up Wandavision but Feige pulled the plug on that scene at the last minute

I always thought Shuri woulda had the foresight to make a backup of Vision while she was working on separating him from the stone in infinity war

Darcy from the first 2 Thor movies is supposed to be in 6 episodes, so that must mean she'll be in the rest of this first season. Wonder what she'll do in the show.

latest

Monica came out of Wanda's world in her 70's clothes she was wearing in there, which shows that stuff in her dream world can come through into the normal world.
Or she went in there with those clothes on. I think she’s a plant by someone trying to snap Wanda out of the fantasy which is why she brought up a real world scenario.

Thought being they need to coax Wanda gently back into reality which is why when Wanda reacted like she did she tried to backpedal.

Edited for @Duwop:

I think Wanda basically created her own little universe.

I do think Vision has some level of autonomy though so I don’t think he’s totally imagined back into reality by her.

I know for sure *Thick Thighs* is from outside, but the other people can’t tell if they’re imagined or real. If real somehow being unconsciously controlled by Wanda so when she loses a little control they start to do strange things and get suspicious.

The fact they got suspicious of *Thick Thighs* at the same time Wanda got suspicious of her though suggests to me they are imagined and reflect how Wanda feels at times.

Last edited:
Back