Welcome To aBlackWeb

I challenge anyone championing Thor 2 to sit down and watch it again. Just for fun.
I don't need to watch Thor darkworld to know that love and thunder was eye garbage. Simply put Thor Ragnarok was the best out of the Thor series. The rest is unwatchable or forgettable.

So I finally finished both flicks last night. I enjoyed Thor dark world. Nah it's not perfect but the action sequences and the team up with Loki is on point. The acting is well done and the few jokes aren't bad. The villain was kinda weak but his soldier that was going berserk and killing everyone in sight was dope. Love and Thunder was missing all of this. Yes Christian Bale can act his ass off props for that but the film shouldve done better fleshing out his character. They should've included scenes of him taking out other gods across the universe it would've made his character more impactful to the storyline. The jokes were horrible. Korgs narration of the journey was cool but he was kind of just there. Action sequences in this were hit and miss and some of the cgi was trash. In reality the film felt like it should've just been a female Thor flick with her sidekick Valkyrie.

06551865953877089832206929e927a057a10916.gifv

I'm watching Ragnarok right now on tnt or tbs. The contrast between this .movie a d love and thunder is jarring. How can marvel drop the ball like that?
This and Ragnarok are actually very similar. They just took what people said they liked about Ragnarok to 100 and forgot to include the high stakes and plot points that also worked. Basically kept all the silly and that’s it.

They’ve basically turned Thor into the comic relief. I don’t know how they come back from that theme even with a new director.

Edit: just went back and watched the Honest Trailers and they said exactly what I did, lol.

Last edited:
This and Ragnarok are actually very similar. They just took what people said they liked about Ragnarok to 100 and forgot to include the high stakes and plot points that also worked. Basically kept all the silly and that’s it.

They’ve basically turned Thor into the comic relief. I don’t know how they come back from that theme even with a new director.

Edit: just went back and watched the Honest Trailers and they said exactly what I did, lol.

Love and thunder is in no way similar to Ragnarok . It feels like a complete different franchise. In Ragnarok Thor was a minor comedic foil but the movie kept the essence of Thor. In love and thunder they turned him into a buffoon and delivered constant jokes that weren funny at all. Also they tried the same jokes from Ragnarok like the stage play. Ithis time it fell flat. In Ragnarok korg was tolerable and he was never funny but at least he didn't talk too much , but he's all over love and thunder and he's the worst thing about that movie. In Ragnarok the humor was balanced and more enjoyable. There were a couple of jokes here and there s d they didn't bombard us with bad jokes by the minute. Ragnarok had a good story with kick ass action
scenes.

Love and thunder is garbage an it shouldn't even be considered canon. I.cant.believd both of them was written by taika waititi. I heard he was trolling all the geeks who criticized Ragnarok when he filmed love and thunder. I really believe this. Nobody can make a .movie this shitty unintentionally. Either that or he doesn't respect the intelligence of the viewing audience and he views us as mindless consumers that will spend money on whatever marvel puts out because they'll show up just because marvels name is on it no matter how bad it is. Also stop saying it was "decent" it wasn't. Stop making excuses for this shit. If you really were a fan you would hold marvel to a.higher standard. If people keeps saying this . Marvel will get comfortable and put out more horse shit like love and thunder. I hate this movie and I've never said that about a movie before in my life.

Last edited:
Love and thunder is in no way similar to Ragnarok . It feels like a complete different franchise. In Ragnarok Thor was a minor comedic foil but the movie kept the essence of Thor. In love and thunder they turned him into a buffoon and delivered constant jokes that weren funny at all. Also they tried the same jokes from Ragnarok like the stage play. Ithis time it fell flat. In Ragnarok korg was tolerable and he was never funny but at least he didn't talk too much , but he's all over love and thunder and he's the worst thing about that movie. In Ragnarok the humor was balanced and more enjoyable. There were a couple of jokes here and there s d they didn't bombard us with bad jokes by the minute. Ragnarok had a good story with kick ass action
scenes.

Love and thunder is garbage an it shouldn't even be considered canon. I.cant.believd both of them was written by taika waititi. I heard he was trolling all the geeks who criticized Ragnarok when he filmed love and thunder. I really believe this. Nobody can make a .movie this shitty unintentionally. Either that or he doesn't respect the intelligence of the viewing audience and he views us as mindless consumers that will spend money on whatever marvel puts out because they'll show up just because marvels name is on it no matter how bad it is. Also stop saying it was "decent" it wasn't. Stop making excuses for this shit. If you really were a fan you would hold marvel to a.higher standard. If people keeps saying this . Marvel will get comfortable and put out more horse shit like love and thunder. I hate this movie and I've never said that about a movie before in my life.
EC9D10AC-63B1-40B1-B5B8-66B865431112.png

Not reading all of that. It wasn’t that serious. But thanks for the Wacks and No-signs.

Back