Welcome To aBlackWeb

Now I want a spoiler...

'cause my ass usually don't see any of these flicks until months later anyways (I still haven't seen Thor yet)

So I wasn't doing shit tonight (I really don't feel like packing the crib, didn't feel like playing vidya, or anything) so I figured "why the fuck not..." and I finally got around to watching this joint.

I thoroughly enjoyed this shit. It was ridiculous in a way I haven't seen since the Flash Gordon flick back inna day, funny as shit (seriously, I fell out every time the goats screamed), and due to the events in my life over the last few years, it spoke to me on a level I really wasn't expecting. I fucks with this joint heavy. It's a fun ass flick. I know how Gorr is in the comics and shit, but I fucked with this nerfed version of him and understood his pain and how it could drive you to some shit like this. Hercules in the mid credits was cool, Jane getting into Valhalla was a nice touch, and making use of Heimdall's son was pretty dope.

Yeah, I liked this one a lot. Not as much as Ragnarok, but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than The Dark World. I'd prolly put it on par with the first joint... maybe a bit better.

So I wasn't doing shit tonight (I really don't feel like packing the crib, didn't feel like playing vidya, or anything) so I figured "why the fuck not..." and I finally got around to watching this joint.

I thoroughly enjoyed this shit. It was ridiculous in a way I haven't seen since the Flash Gordon flick back inna day, funny as shit (seriously, I fell out every time the goats screamed), and due to the events in my life over the last few years, it spoke to me on a level I really wasn't expecting. I fucks with this joint heavy. It's a fun ass flick. I know how Gorr is in the comics and shit, but I fucked with this nerfed version of him and understood his pain and how it could drive you to some shit like this. Hercules in the mid credits was cool, Jane getting into Valhalla was a nice touch, and making use of Heimdall's son was pretty dope.

Yeah, I liked this one a lot. Not as much as Ragnarok, but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than The Dark World. I'd prolly put it on par with the first joint... maybe a bit better.
Yeah I stopped reading when you said it was funny as shit. Well you got half of it right because it was shit.

Just got back from seeing the movie it was pretty damn good. After rewatching Black Panther and going to see this new one. I want to say that Wakanda Forever is a slightly better than this better than BP.

My only real gripe was the fight with Namor and when he stabbed shorty with the staff. The next scene after that she's completely healed up when she's on the plane with Namor. Besides that little mistake everything was great

:huh2:............you take your vitamins this morning, OG?

Wrong thread....... :hahaha:

Ain't nobody making your old whiny ass come in here.
Why don't you stop throwing toddler tantrums and bitch fits for every post I make lol nigga. Wasn't nobody talking to your emotional ass. If you don't like what I got to say.then keep it moving , tell your story walkin' and all that good shit. Ain't my fault this movie sucks.

Why don't you stop throwing toddler tantrums and bitch fits for every post I make lol nigga. Wasn't nobody talking to your emotional ass. If you don't like what I got to say.then keep it moving , tell your story walkin' and all that good shit. Ain't my fault this movie sucks.

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.jpg

Taka vodka should've been more concerned making a good movie instead of Tessa Thompson threesome's

I felt mad uncomfortable watching this with my daughter while the rock nigga was explaining how his two dad's made him and then when he met another rock nigga

What purpose did that serve? Completely unnecessary

Back