Welcome To aBlackWeb

Looking at your signature, I live rent-free in your head. It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.

Gonna be GOAT when you can't help yourself and you cross that line again. Simpletons like you and Disanthrope don't learn

Looking at your signature, I live rent-free in your head. It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.

Gonna be GOAT when you can't help yourself and you cross that line again. Simpletons like you and Disanthrope don't learn

I’m on mobile. I don’t even see my signature. And you on some Police shit. Lol. @AP2.5 this who y’all hiring?

I haven't seen that movie in a long time, but she killed dozens...

Oh just checked the screenname. You got it.

you knew my screen name when you quoted me. Don’t be a hoe. Wanda was killing niggas left and right. Real characters. Hela was Dynasty Warriors 5 in Thor 3.

Last edited:
you knew my screen name when you quoted me. Don’t be a hoe. Wanda was killing niggas left and right. Real characters. Hela was Dynasty Warriors 5 in Thor 3.

I never pay attention to who says what. I respond to what's said.

Wanda isn't the average MCU villain either, so I'm not sure what bringing her up to do has to with you implying that Hela didn't kill any more people than any other MCU villain. How many people did Red Skull kill? What about Ronan? Hell, Kilmonger was supposed to be seen as murderous. How many people did he kill? 2 or 3?

Back