Welcome To aBlackWeb

I never pay attention to who says what. I respond to what's said.

Wanda isn't the average MCU villain either, so I'm not sure what bringing her up to do has to with you implying that Hela didn't kill any more people than any other MCU villain. How many people did Red Skull kill? What about Ronan? Hell, Kilmonger was supposed to be seen as murderous. How many people did he kill? 2 or 3?

Hela like most MCU villains, killed a bunch of no name army flunkies. They even deleted her killing Odin. What’s her kill list? Nobodies. So I don’t agree with the premise of her killing niggas left and right. Wanda had bodies and I would hope somebody name Gorr the God Butcher can match that, if he’s only on some Hella shit, this movie will be wack. At least 3 gods gotta get bumped off. So if hoefamous had said they gonna handle Gorr like Wanda, I wouldn’t had a problem.

I never pay attention to who says what. I respond to what's said.

Wanda isn't the average MCU villain either, so I'm not sure what bringing her up to do has to with you implying that Hela didn't kill any more people than any other MCU villain. How many people did Red Skull kill? What about Ronan? Hell, Kilmonger was supposed to be seen as murderous. How many people did he kill? 2 or 3?

Da faq do I keep telling y'all....

Bruh you wasting keystrokes.

Hela like most MCU villains, killed a bunch of no name army flunkies. They even deleted her killing Odin. What’s her kill list? Nobodies. So I don’t agree with the premise of her killing niggas left and right. Wanda had bodies and I would hope somebody name Gorr the God Butcher can match that, if he’s only on some Hella shit, this movie will be wack. At least 3 gods gotta get bumped off. So if hoefamous had said they gonna handle Gorr like Wanda, I wouldn’t had a problem.

Nobody said Hela was killing named characters left and right. No one has done that. Even Wanda didn't kill established MCU characters en masse. You're basically arguing against yourself. Peace

I made the comment because when it was revealed that Gorr would be in the movie there were people in this thread questioning how the movie would go. Several posters said that the Gorr storyline is far from what Marvel and Disney have done...

…thus if he’s treated like Hela, this shit will be wack and a waste of a great villain. Hopefully he’s on some Wanda shit.

Last edited:
Yeah, you did move the goal post when you started talking about killing named characters, but it's ok, we don't really expect much from you anyway.

cause he name is Gorr the God Butcher, I hope he’s killing main characters and not just golden Olympus guards you goof.

Technically Thanos and Ego have the largest body counts thus far.
…thus if he’s treated like Hela, this shit will be wack and a waste of a great villain. Hopefully he’s on some Wanda shit.

nigga you do realize Gorr was a Slave Driver largely thru out God Bomb and God Butcher, right?

the Gorr you demand did not exist in the comic book we only ever saw the aftermath.

The shit don’t exist.
He just an Hentai Tentacle Monster and that’s real talk.

Technically Thanos and Ego have the largest body counts thus far.

nigga you do realize Gorr was a Slave Driver largely thru out God Bomb and God Butcher, right?

the Gorr you demand did not exist in the comic book we only ever saw the aftermath.

The shit don’t exist.
He just an Hentai Tentacle Monster and that’s real talk.

IDC. I REPEAT, I HOPE GORR IS ON SOME WANDA SHIT.

I got a thousands post, and you only quote me when I say this word. What’s going on @AP2.5
it's a trigger for me

as a man, idc if it's online, in person, etc...i just don't call anyone that when there are so many more clever ways to "insult" someone

it comes off like some shit white dudes say to each other when they are engaging in homo erotic activities trying to guise it under being "bros"

it's a trigger for me

as a man, idc if it's online, in person, etc...i just don't call anyone that when there are so many more clever ways to "insult" someone

it comes off like some shit white dudes say to each other when they are engaging in homo erotic activities trying to guise it under being "bros"

Ole

B849C3BA-F936-4559-83C1-2CF25E3317D5.gif

ass nigga. Go to church.

Back